Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldnt find the win/loss record of everyone, but whatever.
Its interesting that AJ got the most wins with 28, and Williams/Morgan the most loses with 20.

Brian Kendrick: 6-15
Kevin Nash: 7-9-1
Rob Terry: 15-12
Robbie E: 8-4
Tommy Dreamer: 5-7
Ink Inc: 15-7
Generation Me: 7-13-1
Sting: 4-8
Desmond Wolfe: 12-17
Samoa Joe: 11-12-3
Jeff Jarrett: 11-10-1
Kazarian 20-10-3
Jay Lethal: 13-16-1
The Pope: 15-15-2
Abyss: 16-17-8
Beer Money: 18-18-3
Douglas Williams: 19-20-2
Matt Morgan: 18-20-4
Mr Anderson: 15-18-2
AJ Styles: 28-14-5
Jeff Hardy: 21-9-4
RVD: 24-6-1
Machine Guns: 16-10-3
Kurt Angle: 15-7-3

KOs:
Angelina Love: 16-14-1
Velvet Sky: 13-11-1
Sarita: 11-13-1
Tara: 16-15-1
Madison Rayne: 14-19
Mickie James: 5-3-2

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
So AJ RVD, KERRANG!, Kaz (wtf) and Hardy are the only guys with more wins then losses. AJ, RVD and Hardy are the only ones with far more wins then losses, Angle has been less active so he has less of both. Still never realized Kaz was the Cena of the X-Division lol.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
So AJ RVD, KERRANG!, Kaz (wtf) and Hardy are the only guys with more wins then losses. AJ, RVD and Hardy are the only ones with far more wins then losses, Angle has been less active so he has less of both. Still never realized Kaz was the Cena of the X-Division lol.
:confused::confused::confused:

·
Banned
315 Posts
Winning percentages...

Singles
Rob Van Dam .800
Jeff Hardy .700
Kurt Angle .682
A.J. Styles .667
Kazarian .667
Robbie E. .667
Rob Terry .556
Jeff Jarrett .524
The Pope .500
Douglas Williams .487
Abyss .485
Samoa Joe .478
Matt Morgan .474
Mr. Anderson .455
Jay Lethal .448
Kevin Nash .438
Tommy Dreamer .417
Desmond Wolfe .414
Sting .333
Brian Kendrick .286

Tag Teams
Ink, Inc. .682
Motor City Machine Guns .615
Beer Money, Inc. .500
Generation Me .350

Knock Outs
Mickie James .625
Angelina Love .533
Velvet Sky .542
Tara .516
Sarita .458
Madison Rayne .424

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bro, You clearly forgot the way Kaz was booked From February(when he returned) to May(first loss against Williams @Sacrifice).

In singles competition
He lost to:
Williams(2 times)
Angle
Rob Terry
Jay Lethal

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Bro, You clearly forgot the way Kaz was booked From February(when he returned) to May(first loss against Williams @Sacrifice).

In singles competition
He lost to:
Williams(2 times)
Angle
Rob Terry
Jay Lethal
I was mainly talking about his overall win percentage though, I agree he had several losses aswell but overall (according to those stats) he was still booked strong.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Wow. Good for AJ.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
No bull, but when the hell did RVD ever lose?!?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
This doesnt look right. Is this including house show results or something? Or tag matches? What about just televised matches? Its pretty misleading considering a guy like Doug Williams has hardly lost at all on Impacts and ppvs all year from what i recall. He's been booked very strong so these stats look retarded to me.

No bull, but when the hell did RVD ever lose?!?
I dont think RVD has lost any singles matches. I recall him getting pinned maybe once or twice but it was in a tag match. He sure as hell hasnt lost 6 times.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Its pointless really. Singles wrestlers losing in tag matches are meaningless outcomes that offer you zero insight in how the booking team views someone. I mean, look at Desmond Wolfe. Going by this thing you might think, hey its not all that bad, when in reality the guys singles record showed him to be a glorified jobber.

·
Registered
230 Posts
im more suprised that Madison's record is so bad considering she has held the title for awhile now
She held the title while having never won a singles match in TNA... I am actually suprised her record is so high since even after that they jobbed her to Roxxi, Sarita (2x), Angelina (4x), Winter and even Velvet Sky...

·
Banned
216 Posts
i hate to break your wee keyfabe group masterbation session... but win / loss records mean absolutely in wrestling.

its how entertaining the matches and storylines that matter! ... someone could loose 300 matches a year and still be the worlds best!

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
I thought someone mentioned Velvet had the worst win-loss record in single matches in the KO Division?
Far as I know and according to won lost reports from months ago, most of her wins were in tag matches toward the beginning of the year.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts