Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 and last monday on raw in the miz and the jerry lawler match it was a tlc chairs match but they could only win by grabing the belt and unhooking it just like a ladder match my question is was it allways like this cause i fought tlc was like a normal match with weapons and a pin or submission win
i fought a ladder match and now mitb where the only matches you had to unhook something to win

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I think u have been playing too much Smackdown vs Raw games and not watching the real product.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats true i only started watching the start of this year so that does make sence cause they havent had any tlc matches this year
btw you need to play it more its like your really living it

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
TLC is basically a Ladder match - To win, you gotta claim the belt/object suspended above the ring, only difference is the use of Tables and Chairs is very much encouraged.

And yeah every Smackdown Game in the series up until SVR06(?) had the TLC match as a normal singles match with tables, ladders, and chairs which was basically wrong.

·
Registered
58 Posts
It always been a ladder match with tables and chairs around the ring too.
TNA actually using the SvR version of this match called Full Metal Mayhem.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I read that Rey and Del Rio are having a TLC match... but there's no title for them to grab?
No, they're having a match AT TLC. Stipulation will be added eventually.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Neither rey or del rio have a title i guess they will make it number one contenders match and hang the contract above the ring thats the only way itd work with they want to have something suspended above the ring in their match

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Neither rey or del rio have a title i guess they will make it number one contenders match and hang the contract above the ring thats the only way itd work with they want to have something suspended above the ring in their match
How many times does it need to be repeated? Their match hasn't been confirmed as a TLC match. The match is AT the TLC PPV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts