1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fatal Four Way TLC for WH Title
Kane VS Edge VS Rey Mysterio VS Del Rio

Predicted winner- Del Rio

Leading to a feud between Edge and Del Rio where Christian can get involved because of his history with Edge and Del Rio injured his shoulder.

Table match for WWE Title
Miz VS Orton

Predicted winner – Miz

Alex Riley will likely interfere saving the Miz leading to a Miz a win.

No 1 Contender Ladder Match
Sheamus VS Morrison

Predicted winner – Morrison

Setting a title match up between Morrison and the Miz for the RR. I think if it’s not a clean win it may catch everyone off guard if HHH interferes as no one expects him back yet. If not I’m sure he will have a part to play in the Rumble, unfortunately.

Chairs match
Cena VS Barrett

Predicted winner Cena

Nexus and Cena is getting abit boring I think if the Nexus doesn’t interfere Cena will win. The next few week will be used to build Cena and Barrett up as potential winners of the Rumble.

Divas Tag Team Tables Match
Lay-Cool VS Natalya and Beth Phoenix

Predicted winner – Lay-Cool
Beth Phoenix will either hit or be hit by Natalya leading to a match between them for the Divas title at the Rumble.

Dolph Ziggler VS Kingston VS Swagger

Predicted winner – Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler and Kingston will have a match at the Royal Rumble when the title will change hands then.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts

Predicted winner- Del Rio
With Kane coming up on 5 months as champ the Jesus push he has recived should end. He beat Taker 3 straight PPVs and hes got nothing more to accomplish. Del Rio has been well positioned for quite sometime to walk out of a PPV WHC. And a Edge/Del Rio feud would be great.

Table match for WWE Title
Miz VS Orton

Predicted winner – Miz
Miz they just gave him the strap Orton having another meangingless reign so close to his last would be stupid.

No 1 Contender Ladder Match
Sheamus VS Morrison

Predicted winner – Morrison

Morrision V Miz Title Match is the dead giveaway. Plus their saving Sheamus for Triple H for his Rumble return

Chairs match
Cena VS Barrett

Predicted winner Cena

Cena will finaly get the singles win over Barrett give Cena the big welcome back victory. Nexus split cos its old and then Barrett becomes a top singles Heel for a potential big match at Mania

Divas Tag Team Tables Match
Lay-Cool VS Natalya and Beth Phoenix

Predicted winner – Natalya and Beth Phoenix
Nattie and Beth will win just cos Laycool are fnally getting owned after a year of tortue

Dolph Ziggler VS Kingston VS Swagger

Predicted winner – Dolph Ziggler

No reason to change the title their just gonna put on a good match and have a re-match on Smackdown were the belt may change

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Isn't there an actual TLC, not just thread, an entire section? I could be wrong. I may be imagining it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Isn't there an actual TLC, not just thread, an entire section? I could be wrong. I may be imagining it.
Yeah, there's always a PPV section. It'll probably get moved there most likely.

Wait what... now its a Fatal Four Way?

C'mon man I haven't seen SmackDown yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts