Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Horrible CM Punk pic and the name for the pay-per-view sucks too.
What it means is:

One Championship Match will be a Tables Match, another Championship match will be a Ladder match and the main event will be a TLC match.

It's stupid.
It could be worse, we could have 3 tlc matches, which will water down the gimmick match.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
What it means is:

One Championship Match will be a Tables Match, another Championship match will be a Ladder match and the main event will be a TLC match.

It's stupid.
TNA's number one groupie taking another slight at WWE's ideas. How fresh.

The thing is, I love pizza. If there's a food conversation going on I will defend my love of pizza to the death - and quite rightly so:rolleyes:! Yeah, I know not all pizza is the shit. Some pizzas will disappoint due to topping or merely due to poor production. It's not an unknown occurence and in this instance - me and my fellow pizza lovers will discuss what could be done to improve said pizza.

On the other hand, I'm not so keen on spaghetti though :sad:. Doesn't matter what sauce they put on that shit - it's stringy and sticks in my throat and I just hate it. Shit happens, some things you like - some things you don't like. What I do is, I just keep on talking about pizza with my fellow pizza lovers and leave spaghetti and its fans the fuck alone.

Feel free to replace pizza and spaghetti with the relevant wrestling promotions btw. Thanks.

PS oh yeah, the topic - uhh, it's what I expect of a poster - it has the name, date and time on it. What they do on that date and time will concern me more than how they market it.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I wonder why they changed the poster. The posted with Punk on it is much better then the one with Taker putting Edge threw a table. The one with Punk didn’t look like a placeholder or anything like that, it looked like the real poster. Hell, if I saw both of the posters at the same time, I'd think the one with Taker was the placeholder.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts