Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will it be? Its need to be a bigger one. Did TK ever a announcement live on Dynamite?

There are Only 3 Options i guess:
  • AEW Show in the UK
  • AEW/NJPW Supershow
  • AEW Stadium Show
I Hope TK announce AEWs Version of Wrestlemania in a Stadium

·
Registered
859 Posts
Makes no sense to announce a UK show on a Dynamite because even though it is cool, majority of viewers won't care because they don't live in England. Gotta be something that will make everyone pop. Reckon a NJPW Supershow is the only choice that makes sense

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
It won't be UK due to the travel situation at the moment. A stadium show next Spring is my guess, I'm sure they could do a 30-40k capacity fairly comfortably with enough build especially with a roster that could include Bryan, Punk and guys from New Japan.

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
My guess is that it's something to do with Rampage. It makes a lot of sense to dedicate an entire segment of Dynamite to Rampage. Also, if they've really got Bryan Danielson and everybody already knows it, then it makes sense to announce him here.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Surely it'll be the first quarterly special that was announced along with the Rampage deal. They trademarked a name a while back that was along the lines of "clash of champions" but not that obv

·
Registered
859 Posts
Surely it'll be the first quarterly special that was announced along with the Rampage deal. They trademarked a name a while back that was along the lines of "clash of champions" but not that obv
Do they not start in 2022? Seems a bit early

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
If its a US show, perhaps the "Battle of the Belts" will be a supershow of companies (as Impact have already started promoting Bound for glory in Oct as Impact, AEW, njpw and AAA) so involve talent from AEW, Impact, NJPW, AAA, NWA and maybe even GCW and even MLW.

Nick Cage vs Moxley has been teased for a while so perhaps this is where this would happen, although I'd prefer Moxley vs Callihan if Mox is involved in hardcore match.

Maybe Omega vs Aldis could main event, as NWA title would be another "Big" belt that Omega has a chance of winning if the supershow is before All Out.

Would be perfect for Daniel Bryan debut (if rumours are true) if its within a couple of months and if the venue is Chicago, perhaps the also rumoured CM Punk return.

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
If its a show then surely a stadium and joint show with NJPW?

Not sure what else could be major announcment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts