Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Credit to the guy who posted it on the ROH boards.

twitter.com/tjp1984 said:
"Looks like my return to the northeast will be sooner than i thought... T minus 25 days and counting....anyone wanna guess where???

.Ok, touche'. Jokes on u tho, 1 city is NYC RT @Miss_Dani_Baby: No RT @tjp1984: Looks like my return 2 the northeast any1 wanna guess where??

Ok ill give everyone a hint where im going..Lets go w/ Ring of "H"..no thats 2 obvious. How about, ROH..your gonna love when u figure it out

Is it?? Who knows? Thats the fun... RT @prettyheartless: @tjp1984 If it's Final Battle, we'll see you there lol.

My apologies, i actually wasn't joking about ROH RT @invisiblesins: TJP and Chuckie T are playing with my heart. "
So...deciphering that, if he's not trolling, it sounds like he'll be on hand for Plymouth and Final Battle. Which would be beyond awesome.

(If you're wondering what the Chuck Taylor mention was about, he was trolling about going to ROH).

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'm all for a TJ run in ROH ,hes looked great in evolve anyway.Not sure what that Chucky T thing was about?I severley doubt Taylor will be at the show anyway.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Perkins and Kong? WOW... Cannot wait to see this.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Perkins in ROH would definitely garner some more interest on my side.

If Kong's booked again then she needs to face one of the males rather than Del Ray again. Grizzly Redwood for one show would be nice.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perkins in ROH would definitely garner some more interest on my side.

If Kong's booked again then she needs to face one of the males rather than Del Ray again. Grizzly Redwood for one show would be nice.
It's gonna be Kong and Daizee vs. Del Rey and ???. Fill in the blank for yourself. My money's on Eagles.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Final Battle is really shaping up to be a classic. TJP back would in ROH be welcomed news to me.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
TJP would be good at FB (maybe facing Double E) and it's obvious that Kong will be Haze's tag partner from the latest videowire.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
If TJP is coming in for the show they really have a good looking line up of people that are coming in for the show. Can't go wrong with having Kong, Omega, and now TJP as special attractions.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
I think TJP is really fucking boring if he isn't facing a shoot style guy like Romero or Danielson, so can't say I really care.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
Sorry you feel that way, McQueen.

Anyway, TJP and Kong are great additions to the card. Hopefully Perkins becomes AT LEAST a semi-regular in ROH.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
No matter who TJ's facing, it's bound to be great wrestling fun. TJ's matured quite a lot since his first stint and if he could give us a great squash against Nigel in '07 during the FYF, there's no doubt he can do more this time around.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts