Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought titus oniel finisher on kaval was great :)

but how he took MVP yazuka kick was great just looked back at him like was that it he is terriblebut its funny to watch him

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Oh I got a proper LOL off when MVP hit TO'N with his kick in the corner and TO'N completely no sold it!

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
:lmao I can't even think about the incident without laughing. Just completely no sold the boot. This overshadowed his whole "make it a win" promo, which was also hilarious. Definitely unintentionally funny.

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
His finisher on Kavel was bloodly brilliant. But man did I fpalm when he did, proberly, the worst no sell in the history of life.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
he THINKS about selling it. you can see like the second after he gets kicked, he sorta pretends to be dazed, but it's only for that split second, cuz of all of a sudden he's just like "OK, THAT'S ENOUGH" and goes after MVP :lmao

·
Registered
885 Posts
- You may have seen Titus O'Neil mess up MVP's Yakuza kick on last night's NXT 2 finale. A fan asked MVP about it on Twitter and he replied with the following: "He's either a) really tuff. B) I missed. C) he has no clue!"
from nodq.com

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Aside from that sick finisher, watching Titus is like watching an abortion happen. I really hope Vince doesn't rip off Nexus for the season 2 guys because seeing Titus, Percy Watson, and Lucky Cannon every week is going to make my eyes bleed.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Aside from that sick finisher, watching Titus is like watching an abortion happen. I really hope Vince doesn't rip off Nexus for the season 2 guys because seeing Titus, Percy Watson, and Lucky Cannon every week is going to make my eyes bleed.
Unless they make it a comedy stable, that parodies The Nexus.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
He's already a wrestling legend of unintentional comedy, imagine how he would do under a complicated Russo storyline. Just thinking about him no-selling a big boot by Hogan makes me lmao hard.

So far his career can be described like that

1.) He botched his own catchphrase yet made it a win.

2.) Held a great motivational speech, I give him that.

3.) No sold a kick by MVP that looked like it could kill somebody.

4.) Got attacked by Riley for no reason at all.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
when did Riley attack Titus?

i'd think it'd be awesome of O'Neil just showed up, did run-ins, and no sold finishers. in a suit.

·
Registered
885 Posts
when did Riley attack Titus?

i'd think it'd be awesome of O'Neil just showed up, did run-ins, and no sold finishers. in a suit.
Corporate Hulk Hogan?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts