Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on this guy. Titus is a pretty big 6"6 and weights 270lbs, and had a pretty good look. Enough so that I could definitely see Vince McMahon having an interest in him. So when the inevitable happens and Prime Time Players break up. Do you see this guy becoming a future main eventer? Does he have what it takes to be a big star?

I realize of course that he's 36, but he could easily be a late bloomer, like Batista. But i'm not too sure. I also think maybe he should use The Pounce as a finisher move. It's a pretty good move and ideal for a wrestler with a football backround. Would definitely get him over more.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
I like Titus, he's the main reason I like PTP. He has the charisma and the look to make it at least to the upper midcard. He's also pretty funny. For me he just comes off as someone you just naturally want to cheer.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is the second time on here someone suggested that a black wrestler use the pounce as a finisher.
Makes no difference to me if you're white, black, hispanic etc. It's a good move that suits a wrestler with a football backround. But he's big enough to make it look impactful too.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Give him more promo-time and watch his popularity skyrocket.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.