Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, when they were on NXT, I didn't like them at all at first. The Tamina thing was really good and their backstage work was very funny; with the money in the bank stuff and Tamina.
I also think their ring work has improved on huge levels.
They deserve to be on Smackdown and a massive push. Great call by the WWE. I for one stand corrected.

·
Banned
1,134 Posts
I agree they've gotten a lot better. Titus sucked on NXT. DYoung was boring. But they've improved and they've embraced their annoyingness. Good for them.

·
Registered
8,607 Posts
I like Titus.. he has improved so much.. last time I saw him.. he was cutting a motivational speech and failing miserably.. then dancing with Hornswoggle.. now he is actually entertaining.

I dont care about young.. But I like the fact they are being built into a solid tag team.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,419 Posts
Sounds like Cryme Tyme all over again really. Hell wasn't Cryme Tyme's catchphrase, "Money Money Yeah Yeah". Now it's "Millions of Dollahss".

·
Banned
990 Posts
They suck balls by themselves

Together however?

MILLIONS O DOLLAS.

Also did anyone else forget?

Big Zeke ain't got no cuts!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
They suck balls by themselves

Together however?

MILLIONS O DOLLAS.

Also did anyone else forget?

Big Zeke ain't got no cuts!
HE BIG! HE STRONG! BUT HE AIN'T GOT NO CUTS!

I love these guys. They're not that impressive in the ring, but it's refreshing to see a team that a. actually acts like a team (team name, finisher, matching outfits), and b. has a gimmick.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
I love these guys. They actually have believable personalities that you love to hate. Perfect heels IMO.

Too bad they didn't get any screen time tonight.

·
Banned
990 Posts
HE BIG! HE STRONG! BUT HE AIN'T GOT NO CUTS!

I love these guys. They're not that impressive in the ring, but it's refreshing to see a team that a. actually acts like a team (team name, finisher, matching outfits), and b. has a gimmick.
Big Zeke is disappointed by his lack of cuts.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
hell yeah the prime time players, and who can ever forget that earth shattering promo that broke titus o neil threw da glass ceiling "if you wanna fight, make it a fight, and if you wanna win, make it a win" :D

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
While some people say they need room for improvement, I actually like them because they're so goofy. I feel that they're very entertaining, and while they won't be pulling off four or five star matches any time soon, their ring and mic work is far from terrible.

·
Stroking is the Antidote
3,160 Posts
I need to see more, but hearing them say that "Millions of Dollahs" line is enough to make me like them.

I'm sure it wont be long until I become a fan.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
I swear one of these threads come up every week and I still feel inclined to say these guys are fucking shite at everything.

Writers can throw a decent, fitting catchphrase at just about anyone and it would make them sound 'good' for christ sake.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I've never seen much of them because I haven't watched much NXT but what I've seen on Smackdown is brilliant and they have a great tag team dynamic. The tag team division could be fairly decent with them, Usos, Primo/Epico, Kofi/Truth and maybe adding in another team or 2 (for the love of god put Cesaro with Ohno for KOW)

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,744 Posts
MILLIONS MILLIONS BILLIONS MILLIONS

1 - 20 of 56 Posts