Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've made this thread so you can post all things you want about Darren Young and Titus O Neal's tag team.. Here you can post litterally anything related to them tagging.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
I could write a book of how many things Titus has said that have made me scream with laughter, the past couple of weeks on NXT.

I would much rather they stay on NXT because at least there they can get some time to develop, Smackdown seems to be cramped as it is.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could write a book of how many things Titus has said that have made me scream with laughter, the past couple of weeks on NXT.

I would much rather they stay on NXT because at least there they can get some time to develop, Smackdown seems to be cramped as it is.
Well, they seemed to be good amazing in smackdown against the uso's.. I think there is room for them.

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
They did well i didnt really follow NXT just Raw/Smackdown but went back and acquired from New Year to up to date, to see what the guys coming though we're like. Titus has improved alot during his "mean streak" phase but Young's "greatest attendance" gimmick is awful lol...

decent in the ring, i expect the higher level guys to do what the do with Gabriel and Slater, say there on Smackdown but essential yo'yo between the two as they learn.

Looking forward to the Ambrose/Regal angle as well thats kickin off in FCW.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I don't see why they're bothering with Titus he's already too old. He's only a week younger than Cena and is only just getting started?!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Washed up and they just started

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Young Talent"

Titus is 34.
Darren is 32.

So..
Well look at some other guys who wrestled in the main event who are much older.. I don't see why they cant work in the mid card for abit.

Give 'Em a chance!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
They have to stay in the tag team division to survive in the main roster. I think they need a chance but i would have prefered to see hawkins and reks coming instead. Or just hawkins...

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I'm not sure why they went with Young/O'Neil and not Hawkins/Reks.

Smackdown should become the hub of tag team wrestling and all of the tag teams moved over there. Gabriel/Kidd, The Usos, Epico/Primo, Young/O'Neil, Hawkins/Reks. But WWE also has to build one or two teams that acutally has some name recognition for this division. Right now the division consists of jobbers grouped together so they aren't future endeavored.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Well look at some other guys who wrestled in the main event who are much older.. I don't see why they cant work in the mid card for abit.

Give 'Em a chance!
Well, I think even Sheamus was 31 or 32 (so Youngs age) when he was in the main event. Not that many people go into main events older than 35.

These guys wont go from NXT low carders to main eventers in a week.

And there's so many people younger than them who should be in mid card now anyway.

Hawkins... Slater... Kidd... :cool2

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
They're young for wrestling, but anyhow they look alright, and seem to have characters now. With the nicknames, and such. This is exactly what the WWE needs right now from a heel tag team like these two men. Give them a chance.

·
Registered
603 Posts
32 and 34 isn't that old at all, to be honest I think of 37 and up as old in wrestling. Anyways I'm indifferent on them, they seem to have some chemistry which is good. The more tag teams the merrier

·
Premium Member
17,277 Posts
why even bother putting spoiler in the title if you're going to include the spoiler in the title as well?

As great as this is (young talent HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!), I don't think anything will come of it.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Titus isn't bad. I like when guys act organic and like they're having fun.
Yeah. I had no problems with Titus in the match. Hopefully the IWC can give them a chance.

·
Registered
581 Posts
They need a proper tag team name.

I wonder if they really are building up the tag division again after what they said on Smackdown.
Also on FCW Ohno teamed with Rollins which sounds like a good team to me.

The potential tag division they have now is:

Primo & Epico
The Usos
O'Neal & Young
Hunico & Camacho
Gabriel & Kidd
Ohno & Rollins
R-Truth & Kofi
Ziggler & Swagger

But that's 4 heel teams and 4 face teams, which looks like a full division to me. All it needs is time invested in it.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
There are plenty of other tag teams they could use, I dont like them going over the Usos whom im really getting into and want to see pushed... instead they push guys who are already past it. Maybe Darren Young could do okay but i dont think O'Neil has a place in WWE

1 - 20 of 75 Posts