Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I used to hate these guys, because they couldn't wrestle for shit and their promos sucked.

Then they got better with their promos and I thought hey, these guys are sort of entertaining.

Then I saw them vs the Uso's on Friday... And their promos don't make up for their extremely huge lack of wrestling skill.

Botch after botch after shit after shit. Zeke + Khali is a better duo in the ring, and that's by far.

Just figured I'd make this thread considering a lot of people actually like these guys because of their promos, but nothing can save their lack of skill.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I am not defending them, I believe strongly they suck, but you have the Miz's avatar. I dont think I need to say more.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I used to hate these guys, because they couldn't wrestle for shit and their promos sucked.

Then they got better with their promos and I thought hey, these guys are sort of entertaining.

Then I saw them vs the Uso's on Friday... And their promos don't make up for their extremely huge lack of wrestling skill.

Botch after botch after shit after shit. Zeke + Khali is a better duo in the ring, and that's by far.

Just figured I'd make this thread considering a lot of people actually like these guys because of their promos, but nothing can save their lack of skill.
Yes!

Because he's a good sports entertainer, imo. I like him. And I can at least say that he's better in every department than Titus and Young.
Yes!

Agreed. They are completely horrible
Yes!

NEVER liked them. They can gtfo. They are nothing special in the ring and are annoying as hell. They have nothing. If they are the future of our tag team division.... good grief.

·
Registered
891 Posts
I've seen all of their matches on SD and I don't think they are horrendous, they get the job done. Young is pretty good and O'Neil is decent enough, plus, it's nice to see another tag team that at least has the same colored gear.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I've never understood why they let the only true long term tag team just job to everyone else, they could have been 3 time tag team champions by now.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
not that bad. Whether you like them or not they are bringing some interest back to the tag team division, which is a good thing.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Well, you can't get better if you don't have the chance I guess. And to be fair, Titus looked terrible in the ring on Smackdown (I don't watch smackdown often, so maybe it was just that show).

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not that bad. Whether you like them or not they are bringing some interest back to the tag team division, which is a good thing.
Interest by being completely unskilled = not good.

Well, you can't get better if you don't have the chance I guess. And to be fair, Titus looked terrible in the ring on Smackdown (I don't watch smackdown often, so maybe it was just that show).
Yep. He was botching like a fucker. Young wasn't as bad, but still bad.
They can get better on FCW.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Interesting. Usually these botching threads are reserved for people higher up the card or people who are popular, like CM Punk or previously Sin Cara. Guess Young and O'Neil finally matter enough to deserve one too.

·
HEADBANGA
23,498 Posts
They're a team with CHARISMA and bring something unique to the table. Who cares if they're not the best wrestlers? Being a good worker doesn't mean shit. Ask teams like the Hart Dynasty, Usos, and Primo and Epico why they're not relevant or getting pushed. Titus and Young have a certain entertainment factor that is sorely lacking from these tag teams and that's why they're gonna be at the top of the division.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I thought the match was horrible, they're so sloppy that it was painful to watch. Their promos are decent but the gimmick IMO is bad, don't like it at all (although at least they have some kind of gimmick). They're carried by their charisma but they really need better ring work. I can't even excuse them for being young, given they're 32 and 35...

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I'm not there biggest fans but I will admit that they are pretty entertaining and fun to watch. They are unique as a few have said and they also have pretty good chemistry when working in backstage segments. I just hope they don't turn into a complete joker comedy tag team and become basically the tag team version of Santino. They have been booked pretty strong so far in going over the Usos twice but there personalitys and the way they are presented could end up ultimately hurting them. I'm glad WWE is at least trying with the tag team division to a certain extent because they are giving these guys a chance and they are running with it. The Usos are a completely different story because they fucking suck. I don't understand why people like these guys because I don't see anything there with those two. Perhaps there in ring workrate is solid and that's why they have fans but WWE has done a very poor job of presenting them as a tag team. Titus and Young may be two of the goofiest motherfuckers on the planet but they at least have some character depth and you can define what they are. I have no idea what the Usos are besides two somoan guys who talk jibe and act as if they are the black tag team in there segments with Titus and Young.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts