Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I was saying just a few days ago in a thread in the WWE section that Ortiz is one of the ones from MMA I'd have liked to see in Wrestling, as he's a natural Heel. Guy's no spring chicken now though.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I actually thought about him joining TNA for a bit as well. Do you think they should actually spend the money on him though, or at least how much will he be asking for. TNA should cut some talent that they don't use save up some money for the future, get some huge Free agents in the future when they will need it.

By the way: I'm so glad Matt Hamill beat him.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
Not a chance.

Tito's way too banged up now even for pro wrestling and personally I wouldn't see him in TNA anyway. If Tito's smart he'll focus on an acting career instead of taking even more bumps being MMA or pro wrestling.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Didn't really care to comment on this thread even though I agree but when I saw someone posted a video of pacman jones I had to comment.

Pacman is in no way close to what Tito would bring. Tito is a guy who built a career on being one of the biggest heels in all of sports let alone a tna roster. Combine that with the fact that even though Tito isn't on top of the mma world he still would be one of if not the most legitimate tough guys in all of wrestling.

We're talking about a guy who's known for his ability to sell himself and ppvs, a guy with a great wrestling body and someone who already can bring a different style like angle did when he first came to wwe. Say what you want about celebrites but if TNA would ever be so lucky to get Tito I'm sure he would do well.

·
Registered
720 Posts
OMG are you serious?? Tito can make alot of money staying in MMA by Training fighters,Plus he wants to spend time with his wife and kids..also he doesnt need to make money bc his wife makes alot of money...

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Ortiz screwed Jeff Jarrett in 2 title macthes in 2005. Good, old times....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts