Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i think the euro title and hardcore title should be brought back, but hes the story in brief;

Shanes comes back askes for a job, Vince says he can be the the new-gm,
"wot shows" asks shane
"a new show called WWE Extreme" says vince
"cool thanx dad" replies shane

Here we are, Raw on Mon, Smackdown on wednesday, amd Extreme on Friday.

First Show

Shane comes out welcomes us to x-treme says bring all the x-superstars to the ring, such as RVD, AL SNNOW, KANE, CRASH HOLLY, BATISTA, BUBBA RAY DUDLEY, D-VON DUDLEY, LANCE STORM, ROSEY
SCOTT STEINER, TOMMY DREAMER, THE HURRICANE, BILL DeMOTT, FUNAKI
HARDCORE HOLLY, JAMIE NOBLE, TAJIRI, TAZZ(on colour commentary) , FBI,SEAN O'HAIRE
RHYNO,NATHAN JONES, MARK HENRY, and BILLY KIDMAN and many more from raw and smackdown which i cannot remember at this plus some from OVW.

Shane at the end of the show then present the Hardcore title renamed the Extreme Heavyweigth Title, to the the winner of KANE V STEINER V DeMOTT, the Extreme Tag Titles to the winner of FBI V THE DUDLEYS plus the Jr Heavyweight Title (the cruiserwieght) to the Winner of the fatal four way of FUNAKI V NOBLE V TAJIRI V NUNIZO and finally the Euro title to the winner of the of a battle royal between the rest of the guys.

Two months later

I think for survivor series Steph and Eric should each make teams of 5 people of their superstars then we could have a 3-team 5 person elination battle to find what the best show is

Then

At Wresllemania all three shows world champions should have a triple threat match, with the winner gaining the unified WWE World Championship, so now there are smackdown, raw, and extreme heavy weight champions, with one world champ, just like the NWA (lots of shows with heavyweight title but only one world title).

The new world champ can appear on any show if not all, if he wants

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
It is an okay idea but it will never happen. I would not mind seeing that. Whilst I am posting this I might as well say Hi Persion.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
SOUNDS CRAZY TO ME BUT WOULD BE COOL IF IT HAPPENED

·
Registered
117 Posts
It's okay but you kind of rushed it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts