Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its far away for the WWE and WHC unification match so I'll get to that later, because the US and IC title are the next to be unified. So when and who do you guys see the title unification(s) happening? My take for the US and IC title is survivor series but guaranteed to be done before the royal rumble(match not ppv)... I think the WWE is gonna put it in a triple threat match between ziggler, bryan and jomo. these guys have great ring chemistry and could pull off a good match to make the new title more prestigious than both are now. as for the wwe/whc thats gonna happen 100% at wm27 so who does the E choose to unify them? my guess is Sheamus vs barret maybe... I think its gonna be Sheamus for sure and as long as it is i dont care who he faces.... i just cant think hard about it cuz theres too much time for injuries to occur by wm time.

So what do you guys think?

And sorry if this has been done lately i didnt see it when i checked.
and if your gonna come in here and make a comment about it being done thousands of times and not contribute to the thread then do me a favour: FUCK YOURSELF AND DONT LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE ASS ON THE WAY OUT
that is all

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I think that The WWE/WHC, US/IC, and the Diva's Champions need to appear on both Brands to be considered the true Champions and to help both brands by adding to the drama of finding a Number-One Contender. The possibilities of new story ideas with said brands would be fun!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that The WWE/WHC, US/IC, and the Diva's Champions need to appear on both Brands to be considered the true Champions and to help both brands by adding to the drama of finding a Number-One Contender. The possibilities of new story ideas with said brands would be fun!
I agree.. I also believe the PPV's should be brand exclusive again. the build ups to matches these days suck so bad. But i get this feeling that the brand split wont be as noticeable come wwe network time... if vince can play what he wants when he wants then i see the difference between smackdown and raw become obsolete and wwe being one big brand, like tna is now.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I'm of the opinion that in no way should the world titles be unified, but it could be a positive if the US/IC titles were. It'd elevate the championship a bit, so that ME level guys who need to jump down in the card for a bit could fight for it, and it'd provide more opportunity for matches like Ziggler-Bryan, Bourne-Kingston, etc.

If they do unify them soon I hope it's Bryan who becomes the first unified champion

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would love to see Danielson vs Kaval at the Royal Rumble to unify the belts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts