Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now any wrestling fans know Vengence was the night Chris Jericho became the udisputed champion. And with WWE testing out these supershow ideas and with Smackdown struggling in all areas they might be planning to end the brands and unify the titles. Its also been reported that Taker is returning at Vengence, and I think we all know the deadman wouldn't be coming back unless something big was going down.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Jim Ross said 2 days ago that titles will never get unified as long as there is a brand split,which isn't ending soon!

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
Yeah a title unification is what we need. We need John Cena or Randy Orton clogging up both shows. Sure...that would be great.

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
Well, to many, Vengeance is remembered as the PPV Benoit didn't show up to. I think NoC is here to stay.
It is here to stay, but WWE has also scheduled a Vengeance PPV this year (it'll be after Hell in a Cell, but before Survivor Series)...

I don't think they'll have a title unification their though...

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
as long as they keep the whc belt and not that spinner shit i don't care

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looking forward to what they are gonna set up for Vengence but they shouldn't unify the titles because of how big the roster is. It would make the title more prestigious to have a unified title but don't do it now.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
If Orton wasn't on the roster then maybe the titles could of been merged. Still though there's a lot of contenders like Sheamus, Barrett, Christian, Henry, Bryan, CM Punk, Miz, Morrison, R-Truth, Big Show?, Del Rio, Ziggler? etc.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
If Orton wasn't on the roster then maybe the titles could of been merged. Still though there's a lot of contenders like Sheamus, Barrett, Christian, Henry, Bryan, CM Punk, Miz, Morrison, R-Truth, Big Show?, Del Rio, Ziggler? etc.
And that's a great thing! If the titles were merged, Miz, Morrison, Truth, Ziggler, Bryan, Henry, Christian and Barrett would never be contenders. They would be lucky to be mid-carders. People simply don't realize what would happen to those types of guys if there was only one title.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts