Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
I definitely want the United States Championship on the line at Wrestlemania this year. Daniel Bryan needs some focus again, and especially if given a good opponent, could steal the biggest show of the year.

·
Banned
10,470 Posts
In a perfect world every title should be defended at Wrestlemania. With MITB not being confirmed yet maybe we'll get a triple threat with both midcard titles on the line because I can't see all these matches on the ppv with the amount of possible matches already developing right now. I don't know why anybody would wanna see Santino and Kozlov defending the tag team titles either as over as Santino might be. I'm sure he'll be in the dark match but Santino and Kozlov are too over to lose those belts and there are no tag teams left that are worth putting the belts on right now. I could very well see a 5 on 5 type of Corre vs. Nexus match but that's about it as far as tag matches go.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I think there is a solid chance that both mid card belts will be defended. Think about it, this is the first time in ages that the WWE actually has a thriving mid card division. In 2007, the WWE had no midcarders - it was either you're main eventer or a jobber.

The WWE in the past year or two has gone out of their way to make the IC belt seem more credible than previous years (which admittedly is not hard). Not only that, but they are looking for new stars and what better way to show case them in more focused matches. I think the return of epic mid card fights will happen this Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No counting they WWE & World Titles but if they do defend the titles on the show, who do you see wrestling in the title matches?
Bryan Vs. Regal but I know this won't happen I just hope it does
Kofi Vs. Swagger IC Title
Santino/Kozlov Vs. The Corre Vs. New Nexus WWE Tag Titles

·
Registered
75 Posts
I would love to see Daniel Bryan vs Jack Swaggar. Thats a show stealer right there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.