Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TNA really, REALLY needs to stop changing titles at pre recorded events. Knowing who the new champion is weeks in advance kills any excitement and makes all episodes leading to the title change feel dated. While I'm happy for Angle, I was enjoying Lashley's "current" reign. Now its hard to enjoy any episodes between now and London. Lashley's reign now feels tainted and so does any wow factor I would have had behind a Angle win.

·
Finally...
5,984 Posts
TNA really, REALLY needs to stop changing titles at pre recorded events. Knowing who the new champion is weeks in advance kills any excitement and makes all episodes leading to the title change feel dated. While I'm happy for Angle, I was enjoying Lashley's "current" reign. Now its hard to enjoy any episodes between now and London. Lashley's reign now feels tainted and so does any wow factor I would have had behind a Angle win.
First of all you might want to let people who didn't read the spoilers know that your thread involves spoilers, second of all, easy fix to your problem, don't read the spoilers and you won't know.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
almost all of TNA shows are now taped, so you're not going to get away from prerecorded anything. the next PPV for TNA I think would be Slammiversary, in the summer.
prerecorded also means spoilers, so maybe don't read spoilers. I do think it could be good for this site/any site with threads involving spoilers to say so in the title so those who don't want to know will know not to go into that thread.

·
Registered
12,643 Posts
Umm only a small amount of us TNA fans flood the forums reading what happened.

We are not relevant. Most people just watch and most people are not here like us doing what we do ha.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Wait kurt angle is their champion???! Dudes gonna die. I thought he was like their gm or some shit? How can anyone claiming to be a fan of his want him anywhere near a wrestling ring?

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It's not even so much the pre-taped title changes. It's more how much the belt switches. But since we're bringing it up, why is waiting until Slammiversary so bad? We're talking what, five-six months? How long has Brock been champ? Having a title change at every set of TV tapings seems counterproductive.

Umm only a small amount of us TNA fans flood the forums reading what happened.

We are not relevant. Most people just watch and most people are not here like us doing what we do ha.
I don't know. I wouldn't exactly be shocked if it was a bigger percentage than you think. It seems like they are the "Internet following" wrestling company to me.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't get it twisted ppl, I dont mind spoilers but the World Title needs to be more sacred and TNA really needs to protect its matches from spoilers, ESPECIALLY if the title is changing hands.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Seeing as how they are mostly out of the ppv business I don't have a problem with it... Especially at the England shows. Those are arguably TNA's biggest shows, if front of their most passionate, largest fanbase. They feel moremajorleague in the UK.

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
It's the same as reading Walking Dead spoilers before seeing the episode then complaining that your favourite character got killed off before your region for the pre recorded show.
If you don't want to know what happens don't look it up before hand.

·
HEADBANGA
25,312 Posts
So stop spoiling yourself. Problem solved.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
you know everyone that will die in game of thrones - it does not make the show less popular or watched
On that topic Game of Thrones is a show DESIGNED THAT WAY, if Family guy does it like they did with Brian they get shit on BIG TIME, you can't just kill off a bunch of characters in any show, it has to fit the theme of the show.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
On that topic Game of Thrones is a show DESIGNED THAT WAY, if Family guy does it like they did with Brian they get shit on BIG TIME, you can't just kill off a bunch of characters in any show, it has to fit the theme of the show.
What about WWE

We all knew reigns was winning the rumble for months
and that he will 99.9% win at mania - shit has been planed for years

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks for the spoiler, quit reading spoilers. But yeah for sure.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
It's not even so much the issue of spoilers. It's the constant title changes and the way the title is booked. Why have briefcases for title shots when all anyone has to do to get one is crash the interview segment the champion is part of? How does Austin Aries winning "Feast or Fired" mean anything when he's already getting a title shot without it? He seems to be climbing the ranks quicker by losing matches and picking the right briefcase than he does by winning them?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.