Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 221 Posts

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Well I'm going to hold back as well a little bit with the awesome Season Finale of Titans. Man it was amazing seeing Trigon play the long game with Dick, moments where Trigon thought he was losing control and the advantage he would change the reality to further keep Dick in the game. Whoever was that Batman in the Suit=Badass and vicious and man I would of loved to see Nightwing vs Batman then what we got at the end, but with the same result of course. Now Dick is under control by Trigon and Rachel doesn't know what the fuck to do as Donna and Dory stand outside the house. You just might need someone of God like powers to come save the day hmm

That End Credits Scene made me want to jerk off right now...LEGIT!

Really they have another Episode in the bank? Yeah they need to drop it, people will want to see this conclude.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Hey Zack Snyder, take notes dickhead because THAT is how you make a killer Batman look credible and believable. The playing off of an alternative reality mixed in with Dick's biggest fears in regards to himself was just brilliant writing. I haven't seen the teaser trailer for S2 yet because the copy of the finale I saw didn't have the end credits scene, but considering I already know what happens in it fuck me :mark:. If they can somehow sneak Superman into S2 like they did Batman then we're in for a hell of a ride. Random thought, but I wonder if Blackfire will eventually show up in this :hmm:.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
The Batman stuff was fucking awesome, and yet frustrating at the same time lol, but we got as much of him as I was expecting. Odd choice for a season finale, I guess it kind of works if Trigon is going to be the big bad in season 2.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I haven't seen the teaser trailer for S2 yet because the copy of the finale I saw didn't have the end credits scene, but considering I already know what happens in it fuck me :mark:.
Here

Reactions: Vic

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts
I loved the season finale and it was great to finally see Batman even though he was in darkness most of the time. The fighting scenes were really good!

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
Bumping this thread because i got to watch the season only 6 months later on Netflix, than you guys on your DC stream service.

I liked the season. Rachel has had a rough journey though towards the finale. Having your darkness and then watch your stepmom get gunned down in front of you and then get kidnapped only to get freed to get kidnapped or what? I lost count but it was fun.

Also i think this was the best scene of whole show.

"Lets have a vote" :lmao

Towards the end i was hoping for seeing Dawn & Hawk to come out there to help out but then the season ended on cliffhanger, that was little odd.

Good show, looking forward to season 2.. except i get to watch it like 6 months later than you guys :aryha

Also this show needs more Khaleesi imo, that girl is hot.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,107 Posts
Finally got the chance to watch it, stayed up overnight to finish it. As a longtime fan of the group I can't believe this somehow this lived up to my ridiculous expectations...

Thank you Titans for renewing my interest in seeing DC adaptations, tonight I'm hell bent on seeing Aquaman now.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with my life until Season 2. Ending it there was fucking savage... :(

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Finally got the chance to watch it, stayed up overnight to finish it. As a longtime fan of the group I can't believe this somehow this lived up to my ridiculous expectations...

Thank you Titans for renewing my interest in seeing DC adaptations, tonight I'm hell bent on seeing Aquaman now.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with my life until Season 2. Ending it there was fucking savage... :(
Season 3 of Young Justice is on now and Doom Patrol should be coming soon

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,107 Posts
Season 3 of Young Justice is on now and Doom Patrol should be coming soon
Oh the streaming service isn't available in my country, I gotta wait.

I think I'm the only one on Earth who probably wasn't concerned with Young Justice returning lol. I'm more like call me when they bring back Green Lantern TAS. XD

I'm very interested in Doom Patrol though, they were great. I hope Ryan Potter shows up in it as he got a bit shortchanged compared to the other 3 Titans imo.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Oh the streaming service isn't available in my country, I gotta wait.

I think I'm the only one on Earth who probably wasn't concerned with Young Justice returning lol. I'm more like call me when they bring back Green Lantern TAS. XD

I'm very interested in Doom Patrol though, they were great. I hope Ryan Potter shows up in it as he got a bit shortchanged compared to the other 3 Titans imo.
Oh. Well it likely will when its done airing, like Titans did

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,107 Posts
Oh. Well it likely will when its done airing, like Titans did
The DCU shows are replacing the cancelled MCU ones on Netflix? If they're as good as this one I can certainly get with that! :)

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Is there a Young Justice thread?

The private security episode was one of the funniest and funnest episodes of any show I've seen.:laugh:
I don't think there is

141 - 160 of 221 Posts