Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bah,I really am f'n tired of those stupid movies where a little kid pwns two or three guys with some silly tricks and pranks and then whohoooooo there they go ~~

Examples of this nonsense is the home alone series and the diamond movie that's playing on Disney Channel right now (and consequence of that,I'm being put through this by my family)

It's really that damn stupid,adults want something like money,diamonds or some other material being and the kid,who seemingly is a nice and pretty angel (who even has his f'n private bully most of the times) saves it,in this case a dog,and defeats the grown ups left and right,who do some silly gestures and faces in the meantime

They slip,they fall,they get with stuff in their head,they fall again,the kid magicly out-runs them for about 10 times and escapes,something spikes their ass and then the cops arrest them

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
you're tired of them? Home Alone was like twenty years ago, hopefully you've gotten over it.

and the fact that you're watching the Disney Channel is stupid enough. these types of movies are for fucking children. they serve their purpose for CHILDREN. are you under the age of 12? no? don't watch them.

·
Premium Member
10,201 Posts
Dunno what 'diamond movie' you mean. I categorize Disney's movies in three ways: one - the awesome animation (Pixar stuff), two - the blockbusters which tend to be popular but naff (POTC, Alice In Wonderland) and three - the horror films adapted straight from the Disney channel (Hannah Mantana etc.). They never make it big on these shores. At least not to the over 14s. I'm a guessing this diamond movie falls in the last.

Oh, and Home Alone isn't Disney btw.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Well I've watched some (2) recently (long story) and I enjoyed them both lol.

Watched the Game Plan when it first came out because me and my mate went into the wrong screening. We both loved it.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you're tired of them? Home Alone was like twenty years ago, hopefully you've gotten over it.

and the fact that you're watching the Disney Channel is stupid enough. these types of movies are for fucking children. they serve their purpose for CHILDREN. are you under the age of 12? no? don't watch them.
The thing is,television here has two methods: repeat old shit and repeat foreign shit,so we've been getting Polar Express and Home Alone in our main tv channel in Christmas for quite some time.

I'm watching Disney Channel cause of my 7 year old brother and 14 month old cousin...

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They don't have bathrooms where you're from?

You roll with a pretty strange posse sir. Just thought I'd point that out.
It's called a family

---

Don't have issues with movies aimed at Children,I have issues at movies who embarass society as a whole

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
Instead of complaining like a actual kid, realise those movies ARE intended for a younger audience.

I respect the amount of effort that goes into them, some of them I would actually sit down, watch and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
You seem very uptight. Maybe that's why you can't enjoy the movies.
I'm not uptight,but watching three grown up guys' ass be whooped by a 10 year old kid with a tennis balls shooter is a bit much

TKOK™;9171974 said:
You can't go and walk out of the room.
To watch the paint in the walls dry?

---

I know the movies are for kids but dammit at least have them be watchable. Some kids movies aren't that cringeworthy or cringeworthy at all

·
Turning the paige
3,251 Posts
ITS A FUCKING KIDS FILM

Factual drama doesn't really interest you when your 7. Parent's kicked in the nuts is far funnier.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts