Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Santino vs Alberto Del Rio (Squash in seconds, set up no momentum for either person)

Kofi/R Truth vs Swagger/Ziggler (Random Match with no heat, no one cares about any of these guys right now, why can't they use O 'Neil and Young, I actually hate them but I'd rather take something different than this match that we've had over and over with Ziggler and Swagger always losing, love the I'm better than this when he jobbed out to Brodus Clay every match they had, it's too late...)

The CM Punk/Laurinaitis segment did nothing and made no sense whatsoever.

Special mention of Christian vs Miz, just tired of all the jobbing happening with a lot of people, it's too much, Miz is another one like Ziggler, beating him doesn't prove anything anymore...but this wasn't too bad cause Cody was there talking and setting up there match.

Sheamus vs Otunga...ANOTHER DAMN SQUASH MATCH

Then the main event of the night was a match that never happened with show squahing more guys...ugh...

This was just so boring this week, I'm sorry if this is a redundant thread, I really enjoyed the punk/bryan match specifically cause it was LEADING to something...but why can't that be consistent through out the whole show,the rest of this show seemed like it was through the motions, that there is no tension, there is no anticipating what will happen, it's just to give the guys something to do, like orton and kanes whole feud, these don't work, the main event is just something for cena and show to do, and that is the biggest problem for me, it's all pointless, why watch a show when you can predict everything, or was not even care what happens, just thank god for the bryan/punk feud otherwise I would stop watching til an actual story started. Kills me that the only two guys that don't have a forced feud, are not in the main event. Anyway I'm rambling, hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks this way, I don't mean to just hate everything, but it's just frustrating seeing job after job, squash after squash, all for things that will be in vein...There's no reason things should be so complacent and stale right now and that's why it bothers me...

·
Banned
175 Posts
The thing that annoys me the most, other than not pushing real talent and the horrible writing, is the many video packages they keep putting on the show. Between that and all the commercials, we barely get any real action at all.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The thing that annoys me the most, other than not pushing real talent and the horrible writing, is the many video packages they keep putting on the show. Between that and all the commercials, we barely get any real action at all.
Yeah the video packages are stupid, they make it seem like there main event is something we have to be reminded of over and over, it's like some weird propaganda, where they try to make it seem like it's a big main event, but anyone that actually thinks about it, and the people involved, it's a shit feud and they need to realize that the packages are not gonna change anything despite how "dramatic" they make it.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Santino vs Alberto Del Rio (Squash in seconds, set up no momentum for either person)

Kofi/R Truth vs Swagger/Ziggler (Random Match with no heat, no one cares about any of these guys right now, why can't they use O 'Neil and Young, I actually hate them but I'd rather take something different than this match that we've had over and over with Ziggler and Swagger always losing, love the I'm better than this when he jobbed out to Brodus Clay every match they had, it's too late...)

The CM Punk/Laurinaitis segment did nothing and made no sense whatsoever.

Special mention of Christian vs Miz, just tired of all the jobbing happening with a lot of people, it's too much, Miz is another one like Ziggler, beating him doesn't prove anything anymore...but this wasn't too bad cause Cody was there talking and setting up there match.

Sheamus vs Otunga...ANOTHER DAMN SQUASH MATCH

Then the main event of the night was a match that never happened with show squahing more guys...ugh...

This was just so boring this week, I'm sorry if this is a redundant thread, I really enjoyed the punk/bryan match specifically cause it was LEADING to something...but why can't that be consistent through out the whole show,the rest of this show seemed like it was through the motions, that there is no tension, there is no anticipating what will happen, it's just to give the guys something to do, like orton and kanes whole feud, these don't work, the main event is just something for cena and show to do, and that is the biggest problem for me, it's all pointless, why watch a show when you can predict everything, or was not even care what happens, just thank god for the bryan/punk feud otherwise I would stop watching til an actual story started. Kills me that the only two guys that don't have a forced feud, are not in the main event. Anyway I'm rambling, hopefully I'm not the only one who thinks this way, I don't mean to just hate everything, but it's just frustrating seeing job after job, squash after squash, all for things that will be in vein...There's no reason things should be so complacent and stale right now and that's why it bothers me...

1) At least Ziggler appears to be going back to the singles match scene now and ditching boring ass Swagger.

2)I thought that segment was funny especially due to the fake Laurinaitis cover. Also it was to promote the game bro.

3)Miz will have his time at the top again. Someone's gotta job every now and then, right?

4)Yea, lets have Otunga put up an actual fight against the dominant world heavyweight champion, Sheamus...Of course it was going to be a squash. Also who would you pick to take on Sheamus? Whether you like him or not, he's over with the fans and they enjoy seeing him brogue kick and beat the crap out of people. I actually enjoy his matches too because he's aggressive as fuck.

5)Gotta admit, I would have liked seeing him beat Brodus Clay and ending his little streak too, but tonight was all about building up his character as a new dominant heel. If Big Show didn't go on a rampage tonight like he did then the casual fans would have probably just looked at him as the same old clumsy teddy bear.

I agree that Punk/Bryan should be the main event, but the Cena/Show feud is what draws the casuals. It's all about money man and hey at least it's Punk/Bryan (maybe triple threat with Kane) for the WWE title and not Cena/Show for the WWE title.

·
Registered
128 Posts
RAW is pathetic. McMahon should be ashamed of what WWE has become. He should look back on the past and see what it once was and see the crap it has become. It's a shame TNA is not a WCW that could take over the wrestling world.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
The writing staff is just dreadful. I'm not going to blame it on the talent because some shine through it and most of them are gifted talents anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts