Wrestling Forum banner

TIP of the day ( pun intended )

3839 59
( 1 ) Don't be silly, wrap your willy..........

( 2 ) Change girls names in your phone to guys names to avoid conflict ( proven works )
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

· Registered
5,813 Posts
If you have a girlfriend and are texting other girls or cheating... Change their name in your phone book to a guys name. They will never suspect anything......
Surely they'd then just think you're gay. Atleast you could play the insanity card.
Yep. Anyone will get suspicious if you just keep texting anybody else, and if you're a dude who needs to text another dude so much then good chances are that you're inclined that way anyway.

· Premium Member
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Surely they'd then just think you're gay. Atleast you could play the insanity card.
That's if she reads the message. It worked for me a few years ago..

GF : Who txted you ?

ME : Jon, a guy in my class. Wants to know the homework for later..

Why would she need to see the message this way ? Anyway worked for me.

good idea on the second one, unless she reads the texts
Ye that bitch can't get near the phone

· Banned
5,164 Posts
The second tip is one I have always employed ever since Year 9 when I got my first phone and my parents would check my phone whenever it was lying around. If your parents/gf actually read the texts they'll just think I'm fucking around pretending to be gay with one of my mates.

· Registered
415 Posts
Name change works until she sees that George had a wonderful night with you and that noone has ever made him come through penetrative intercourse before.

Top tip: When speaking on the phone midweek, ask your other half if everything is ok as she seems as if something's on her mind.

"Awh, you know me so well!"

Nope. It's midweek. Of course you want to moan about something.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
da f*** is this s***?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.