Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Zack Ryder winning the u.s championship - A great way to show appreciation for his hard work, but I do think I marked out more because of the crowd reaction.
Brock Lesnar vs Cena match - one intense hell of a match, loved it.
Jerichos recent return - He´s one of my absolute favs, he´s a great guy and a great jobber.
Bryan winning the whc - I was so totally satisfied with the champs after that night.
The Rock´s Boston promos + concert - Made me laugh out loud.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The Cm Punk best in the world promo from last year (It's what got me watching again, that and The Rocks return)
The match between Punk and Cena at MITB
The Rock returning
Brock Lesnar returning

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Rock's return
Punk's shoot
Punk winning Title at MITB
Miz cashing in
The entire Punk/Hardy feud
EVERYTHING Jericho did in 2009 and 2010
Kofi Kingston smashing Orton's car
Kofi boom dropping Orton at MSG (was a pretty big Kofi mark in late 09)
Christian winning the Title at Extreme Rules
Nexus debut

When I say mark out I don't mean go crazy or what not, I just mean feel excited by the product. There are probably more that I can't remember, these moments stick out to me over the last few years.

·
Asuka
96,548 Posts
I had no belief in him winning the briefcase that night. Everything in my mind screamed Barrett was going to win so I had no thought of him winning. Plus he was being booked like shit for a few months prior anyway. So when I saw him win I lost my shit because it was a truly unpredictable moment for me. Him winning the title seemed like a sure fire thing so I was happy he won but I didn't go fucking nuts like I did when he won the MITB.
Fair enough. I understand that approach, but when one of my guys wins MITB, I'll use Miz as an example, I get pretty hyped up, but when they win the belt, I'll be a LOT more hyped up because they've just achieved something. Winning the briefcase doesn't matter in and of itself, I learned that the hard way from Kennedy. Which is also the reason I'm such a pessimist when it comes to the wrestling business.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
The Rock returning.
The Rock beating Cena at Mania.
Punk winning the WWE title at Money in the Bank.
Punk winning the WWE title at Survivor Series.
Bryan cashing in and winning the WHC.
Edge attacking Kofi and taking his place in the elimination chamber and then going on to win the WHC.
Brock Lesnar return.
Jeff Hardy winning the WWE title at Armageddon 08

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Many times within the last 5 years, but I've been watching this segment over and over again lately.

:mark::mark::mark:

Not exactly 5 years from this point, but the good old days nonetheless... Essentially the start of CM Punk's amazing 3 year run, which was replete with many mark out moments. I really miss that Punk.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Bray Wyatt's first few vignettes.
Jerry Lawler coming oh-so-close to taking the WWE Title from that damn Miz.
The first two Rhodes Brothers vs. Shield matches.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
- Summer of Punk promo
- Mark Henry's "retirement" speech
- Punk vs Taker
- Rock beating Cena
- Brock Lesnar return
- The Shield winning a lot of those 3v3 matches early on that I thought for sure they would lose
- Daniel Bryan's first win over the Shield

101 - 120 of 157 Posts