Wrestling Forum banner
81 - 86 of 86 Posts
The Charlotte-Becky feud.
Everyone cried that Charlotte stole Becky's moment and that Becky will lose at evolution.
At the end she won after she dominated Charlotte week after week, match after match. And they still complain to this day.

Braun Strowman is the one i remember clearly. Nobody believed in him, he was considered the worst and everyone wanted him to get fired, back then when he was a Wyatt family member. Now he's one of the biggest stars we have in current WWE and everyone loves him, even though some people have turned on him.

Well, i will proudly claim:

I never thought Goldberg would wrestle again (glad he came back)

I never thought in a million years that Vince would take fucking Jeff Jarrett back into the company and into the HoF :kobelol

The Undertaker towards the end of his American Badass run was hated. Like really hated, like people wanted him to go away and retire levels of hated. Once he went back to the Deaman he ended up being just as good if nit better than he ever had been before.

Braun Strowman is the one i remember clearly. Nobody believed in him, he was considered the worst and everyone wanted him to get fired, back then when he was a Wyatt family member. Now he's one of the biggest stars we have in current WWE and everyone loves him, even though some people have turned on him.
He was legitimately terrible when he started. He's one of the many recent examples where WWE gives someone a character that is significantly less interesting than just letting that person be themselves.

The better question is when was the IWC ever right about anything?

"TYSON KIDT!!! IS MAIN EVENG MATERIAR!!!!"

I'm glad I was wrong about AJ Styles coming to WWE. I didn't want him to sign because I thought he would be DOA due to his connection to TNA.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.