Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

This is when the YouTube app on my PS3 comes in handy. I've been waiting for this for weeks. See you in 30 minutes.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
Just finished watching...

Another great piece of work by TNA :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Does anyone else think the new voice for Impact Wrestling is so much better ? I know tv has a few top guys doing voice overs for any show advertise. This guys the best though, He always hypes me up for the walking dead.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
For reals these so need more TV time. Put em on a pre show or something. Dude who does this deserves major props because I can't recall one that wasn't at least worth watching. Even for awful ppvs

·
Registered
904 Posts
Haven't seen a BTB in forever, I definitely need to check it out though.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Between BTB and the first episode of the Park/EY Roadtrip, I feel ready for BFG.

As others have mentioned, BTB should be on spike, I think it would be nice to have it on as a special, maybe on friday or saturday before a PPV.
If nothing else, at least as an experiment, to see if it could help boost the buyrate a little.
Considering it only takes 30 minuttes, it should be possible to work it into the programming schedule without too much of a hassle, if Dixie, or maybe Bischoff since it would probably be his area, could talk spike into trying it out before a PPV.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
It is shaping up to be a better PPV. Funny what a few good weeks of decent booking can do.

REally good time to be a wrestling fan right now, with TNA finally coming through.

I call BS on Sting saying BFG makes careers and is a big show at all. (It's exactly like Wrestlemania syndrome, where calling it your biggest show of the year doesn't mean it actually is.)

But at the same time you gotta love that passion. That kind of attitude will add anticipation to BFG and turn it into something special in my estimate.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Another vote for "should be on TV."

That Ultimate X match looks like it could be fantastic! Poor ol' Manik, though. TJ has really impressed me since he was signed but there's no way in Hell he's coming out on top of that line-up.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Another vote for "should be on TV."

That Ultimate X match looks like it could be fantastic! Poor ol' Manik, though. TJ has really impressed me since he was signed but there's no way in Hell he's coming out on top of that line-up.
Never know. Might surprise ya. But I wouldn't bet on it.

I think they should keep the awesome Mask and let TJ wear his old tights/shorts. Give him more personality. But you gotta keep the mask on, I think. It's too cool.

·
Registered
734 Posts
These are always great and the new announcer voice is great and does get me more excited. Also this should be on Spike. I mean if they can make time for Bellator and Glory documentaries they can make time to help promote BFG and TNA's other PPVs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts