Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really think now is the time to bring it back and if I were in charge and had to stick with the brand split I would make it like the Tag Team Titles whereby the champion can appear on all shows.

Think about it, in the past couple of years a lot of smaller wrestlers have been introduced. Any of the following plus more could compete for the title:

Kaval
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
Evan Bourne
Justin Gabriel
Primo
Santino
Chavo
JTG
Joey Mercury
Rey Mysterio
Yoshi Tatsu
Etc

Opinions?

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
No.

i want Daniel bryan as a main eventer not stuck in a meaningless division

think about how much crap Rey gets fro being to small and not a heavy weight

the CW title hurts these guys more then it helps

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
The title became meaningless the moment The Ultimate Cruiserweight Rey Mysterio won the World Heavyweight title.

They already have two midcard titles they dont know how to book for, why add another?

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Here's what I just said about the WWE bringing back the Cruiserweight or Light-Heavyweight Division.

The WWE would never treat a Light-Heavyweight/Cruiserweight Division seriously.

When they had legit guys that can work in the 90's like Mr. Aguila and Taka Michinoku what did they do? They put the belt on Gillberg for a year.

Then, when they brought the WCW Cruiserweight Title in, they had Matt Hardy have a long reign with the belt when he hasn't been a Cruiserweight since he was in 5th grade!

Then, there was the Hornswoggle debacle. It's better off that the WWE didn't have a division for the smaller guys. Plus, those guys never really had the opportunities to rise in the card except for Rey Mysterio.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts