Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 222 Posts
60,000 Posts
Re: Time To BLACK BALL Jim Cornette

That remark doesn't surprise me coming from Cornette. :cornette

After the recent controversy over some other remarks, how much more will NWA put up with before his ass is canned?

EDIT: This is what Cornette said:

"Trevor Murdoch is the only person who can strap a bucket of fried chicken to his back and ride a motor scooter across Ethiopia. Trevor Murdoch can take care of himself!"

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
Re: Time To BLACK BALL Jim Cornette

It took me a minute to figure out what exactly was racist in that comment from NWA Powerrr, i'll admit. Yeah, that wasn't a good statement at all by Cornette.

The twitter link that directs to a story that Cornette was telling wasn't him calling anyone the N word though. He was repeating what someone else said...Although it's weird for him to be comfortable to even say the N word.

·
Banned
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Why is this in AEW section? None of the wrestlers or Cornette work for the company?

Is he going to sue someone and get Hogan money now?
My bad about what I sent you. Was meant for someone else. But you're right this should be in general WWE section or W/E.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Why is this in AEW section? None of the wrestlers or Cornette work for the company?

Is he going to sue someone and get Hogan money now?
My bad about what I sent you. Was meant for someone else. But you're right this should be in general WWE section or W/E.
I mean it should be in the other wrestling section. He doesn't work for wwe either.

The only thing worse than a racist is a pussy.

Stop being a pussy.
OK boomer

1 - 20 of 222 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.