Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, 8 out of the 9 matches confirmed by Wrestling Observer a couple of weeks ago have come true. Even the ones that made no sense. The inter-gender tag match is now taking place (with Snooki as opposed to Kelly) and its almost guaranteed that Bryan/Sheamus will happen as Bryan needs a rematch for the US title (without Bellas/Gail) and Austin was added as the ref of Cole/Lawler last week which a lot dismissed at first, claiming that it made no sense.

Now, the only match left to be setup for WM is the 8-man Corre tag match that consists of Show/Kane/Christian/Kofi. I'm guessing that this match could be officially announced on SD this week, especially since it was announced on Raw that E&C will take on Slater/Gabriel in a match for the tag titles. If Wrestling Observer is anything to go by, I guess that means we can assume Jackson/Barrett will interfere and beatdown on Edge and Christian, with emphasis on Christian. Kofi comes down to make the save followed by Kane and Show, and there you have the match.

Not saying it will happen but it seems that everything else that was rumored has come true to some variation, so I guess we can prepare for this match. At least Christian will get a match on the card which is better than being left off, even though Corre will likely be getting the victory here. Hoping that if this is true Christian can still get involved in Edge/Del Rio later in the night by costing Edge the title and turning heel.

Anyone else think its possible this will happen?

· Registered
4,272 Posts
Yep it's looking very much likely, I've been quite suspicious about Christian's role at WM ever since I've read numerous house shows reports indicating that he teamed with Kane against The Corre(he's been teaming with Edge lately though).

· Registered
866 Posts
As little sense as it makes to me, I gotta say that it seems that's where it's heading. I mean who could've called Ziggler and LayCool vs Morrison, Trish and ok its Snooki not Kelly but that cud have changed on the fly.

So I guess that Christian and Kofi are heading to a four man tag match. I hope they lose coz the Corre is looking poor lately

· Banned
4,265 Posts
3 weeks before the event ? no :lmao

Nothing Christian's done since his return warrants him a spot in the match.
You mean apart from getting put out of action by Del Rio, coming bsck and beating on him several times, and saving Edge/teaming with Edge?

Id say thats more than enough to be put into the match by WWE standards.

He wont be however.

· Registered
1,835 Posts
gotta love those ppl that bashed Meltzer when he revealed the card weeks ago.

· Registered
7,800 Posts
You mean apart from getting put out of action by Del Rio, coming bsck and beating on him several times, and saving Edge/teaming with Edge?

Id say thats more than enough to be put into the match by WWE standards.

He wont be however.
He won't be and i'm glad.

All those reasons you listen even by WWE standards are stupid reasons to put someone in a World Title match at WM.

Hell Kofi should also be put in the match.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.