Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong I like TNA's current website...I just feel its time for an upgrade. I feel like they can give it a more professional look and even add several new features to it. They need to feature wrestlers on their site like WWE does. TV isn't the only way to improve and get people hooked on a character.

·
Registered
10,297 Posts
I really dont understand wwe fans.How they can come her and rant about how tna needs to do stuff like the wwe. As if the wwe is so glorious right now. How about we dont have 2 companies trying to do the same thing.

·
The Definition of Excellence
1,554 Posts
I have no intention of saying that TNA needs to do anything like the WWE. However, the TNA Website is very much an area of opportunity for them. There is a lot more they can do with it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Is the website really that bad? There are some areas that definitely need a clean-up. The actual fan/chat section is hilariously bad, but I'm really not so sure that the site overall is terrible.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I like the website, the fact that their pics are higher quality than WWE already makes it better :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Who said I was a WWE fan? I've been watching TNA since it started. How is featuring your wrestlers and their characters on their site being like WWE? It's a missed oppurtunity in my opinion not doing more stuff like that on their site. This is the age of the internet, wake up. Do more features on ur site showcasing your talent. Why does Robbie E do a column on Spike.com and there's no mention or copy of it on the TNA site? Little stuff like that go a long way

1 - 8 of 8 Posts