Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
This should of been the Divas revolution, but no not now, it would be poorly booked.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
No more titles until they give a f**k about all the current ones they have on the main roster

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
If they were to do Divas tagbelts and book it to work then WWE needs to create a 1hr Divas only show and debut it with these tagbelts in a tournament otherwise it will be lost in the shuffle of SD or Raw. This achieves two big aims - seeing what viewers and attention a Divas show can draw and second being a much needed second belt to allow better exposure for all the Divas (including NXT).

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
It's too early yet. Maybe :

1. When some of Bayley, Alexa, Dana, Peyton, and Billie work their way through the system to the main roster.

2. If booking gets it's act together a bit and begins providing a better product.

I think I would be more interested in a mixed tag division under just the present roster. (Though I don't support any new belts atm.)
You just proved why NXT should have a Woman's Tag Belt. Cause all those woman are 1 big group and would make a great tag-team division.

I did the list awhile back, I say there should be no more than 10 people per division, and no more than 5 at a time in a title group per year.

Well, the roster is packed with woman:

Bliss
Asuka
Bayley
Billie Kay
Carmella
Dana Brooke
Emma
Nia Jax
Peyton Royce
---
Plus:
Athena
Aliyah/Jasmin
Gionna Daddio
Blue Pants
Evie
Cameron
Eva Marie

Plus: (those signed who and/or haven't wrestled):
Sara/Hope
Amanda/Mandy
(Plus all new signees)

That is 18 woman, plus all those new people who signed (like when Mada and Patrick got announced the woman from that group).

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Maybe in 2017.
Well, I think Woman are in way better position than the Men. The Men's division in the mid-card and lower-card need crazy overhauling.

I just feel since the woman are going to have 2 matches a night that we should make it more interesting and add appeal to those non-single matches, hell we already teamed up everyone already. We are in the "Woman's Revolution". To me just makes so much more sense to bring back the coveted Womens Tag Belt from the 70's and 80's.

Imagine how much more dominant Team Bella would have looked, if Brie and Fox were tag team champions, and Nikki was Champ.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Oh god no, I really don't understand why internet hive mind has become so pro-womens wrestling but I'd like less of it on the show rather than more.
Maybe because the main roster of the men has been misused to the point where it is all but dysfunctional. Added to NxT seeming to have an ample numbers of promising female talents but a dearth of potentially upper card guys.

If booking keeps going the way it has been, the E would be well advised to take care of it's women. They may need to run a while with a 2008-09 tna-like product where the Knockouts where one of the main highlights.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
How about just making Sasha divas champ then she brings back the woman's championship cause that divas title looks like something a 8 year old would wear now that's best for business

·
The discussion threads are back....but I stopped w
725 Posts
Honestly, I've been against the idea in the past, mostly because I figured it would just end up being a way to push the Bellas even more, but a Diva's tag division is sounding better and better. The women's roster is so much deeper than the men's right now that it does make sense and it would take a lot of the pressure off the men, who are severely overexposed and thinned out due to injuries. Let the women pick up the slack and run with it. NXT has proven that women's wrestling can handle the spotlight. So anything that gets them more time on the show is a good thing, in my opinion.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
lets try and get the singles division a little more over before we decide to do something as crazy as give the bottom of the barrel divas a platform on raw.

although you'd think with 5+ hours of weekly programming, you'd think they'd have room

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
This would kill RAW. The more time you give to those untalented women = the less people will watch.

We barely have enough talent for a singles division, and you want a tag team division?

·
Registered
85 Posts
I feel like a Divas' tag division wouldn't work just because the singles division is already a mess and I doubt the WWE would be able to handle both the singles and tag AND make them good.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts