Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You want a revolution, you need to make some changes. I think that tag team divas division could be the change that we need to see. The divas roster us beginning to be a bit deep, I'd say in about less than a years time there's going to be at least 5-6 more divas on the main roster maybe more, while the jobber girls in nxt (Billie kay, petition royce, marley) are going to get their own characters and start to make their own mark in nxt.

This new division would also alow for more divas storylines, as they only focus on the title on the main roster and that's it, while all these divas just sit on the sidelines not doing anything but meaningless match after match on house shows. They could instead be used in this division and be utilized better. It sure would be better than what they're doing right now with the 3 teams.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
+1

-2 sets of matches for Woman at PPVs.

-1 the singles title girls, which is at most 2-3 girls at a time plus valets.

-The other, a group of 6-8 women in sets of 2.

-Unlike WWE Men's divisions, just cause your a Tag Title girl, doesn't mean you can't be put in matches in singles. Basically what they've been doing, but make these random tag matches mean something.

-Do I really need to list on several levels how well this work. Not only for girls to team up and help each other (or destroy their partner see. Funkadactyls), but the extra possibilities for creative to come up with newer style stories.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
No thankyou

The divas who have come up from nxt have mostly been flops, charlotte is getting booed out of the building.

There are a few good divas, enough for one match per show at most.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
It's too early yet. Maybe :

1. When some of Bayley, Alexa, Dana, Peyton, and Billie work their way through the system to the main roster.

2. If booking gets it's act together a bit and begins providing a better product.

I think I would be more interested in a mixed tag division under just the present roster. (Though I don't support any new belts atm.)

·
Registered
18,880 Posts
Not yet. Wait until some more NXT women come up so the divas' division can actual tag teams. Might take a couple of years but let's get the main title established first.

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
You know The Bellas would hold the titles majority of the time, right?... WWE would make those titles so irrelevant, they could barely focus on the real tag team division... It's not a bad idea, i just don't think they're ready yet.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Oh god no, I really don't understand why internet hive mind has become so pro-womens wrestling but I'd like less of it on the show rather than more. That #givedivasachance hash tag makes me have to sit through 12 minutes of women matches now, I preferred them when they were like 3 minutes.

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
Why would you want a tag division when tag matches are the number one thing people hate about the Divas? It's hard enough getting any of them over, let alone as tag teams.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,302 Posts
Nope. They should focus on booking the Diva's correctly & giving them proper storylines & feuds.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
They should've done that when they announced the Divas Revolution and had all the Divas join factions and stuff. They'll probably create them next February when all the factions split up.

I can totally see this coming.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
WWE can't even book the main women's title nor the men's tag titles (Or I guess any title that isn't the WWEWHC). What makes you think they'd do a good job at booking women's tag titles?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts