Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I needed a new banner (God knows why) and I think that this is one of the best ones I've done. You might agree, you might not, but rate it anyway :)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I think the bg is so cool,i like it a lot.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
I like it. The background is a little too hard on the eyes though.

And I'd give the Kidman cut a little red tint to him, it looks funny right now with him orangish.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What're you on about? I didn't spell my name wrong. I tried tinting the cut red, and it didn't look all that good, seeing as his shirt is dark already it just made it difficult to see.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was talking to him and I found out this is one of his lame ass jokes that nobody owuld have actually figured out. Not even Einstein. Apparently he was making light of the fact the Banner says Adam and I changed my username to I Hate Spammers.

I'm glad the overall review of this was positive. A few criticisms but that's natural

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Dude if you want to make his shirt easier to see, make a new layer, then use the paintbrush and color over the shirt in whatever color you'd like, then switch the layer type to color. That's how I recolor my stuff anyway. Just giving you a tip. Not like you asked for it or anything.:)
Edit: Clonynight? What do you mean? Who am I a clone of? :bs:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Dude I'm sure I'm older than you. If not, I didn't know you were over 18.:eek: And .macdaddy is like in his 40's so you respect him!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Either way I was in Rajah mode while posting it :)

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Rajah mode? So you were bribing little boys into your car with candy near neighbourhood playgrounds?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts