Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me being a huge fan of LK and his work, I'd really want him to fullfill my request. If he chooses not to do it for whatever reason, other members can do it if they want. Anyways...

I want two banners. The size of them would be the size that you usually have your banners at lk.

Banner #1:
For the backround, I want it to be very shiny, white ceramic tile. You know the type you would find in the bathroom. I want it to be as white as you can get it (no off tone white). I tried to find a picture of something you can use for an example but couldn't find one. If you have trouble finding this, I will keep looking. On the right side, put a small puddle of blood. Inside this puddle will be a volcom stone.

How this should be is that in the white areas of the stone, you can see the tile. In the black areas would be blood. It is supposed to appear as if the blood just separated to make the stone. On the left side would be the text "vcmstoner". The color of the text would also be blood red. I don't know if a font like this exists, but if there is a font that makes the letters appear as if it was smeared with a finger, that would be perfect. If not, just pick a font that you feel is appropriate. Under that would be the text "I Bleed Volcom" same color same font. As for the avatar, just the stone from the banner would work (like my avatar now). I tried to be as specific as I could but if you have any questions, please feel free to PM or e-mail me.

2nd banner:
This one should be easy compared to the first one. All I want is this picture in a banner with a glossy white look to it:

Maybe make the backround a little darker and have a pink border.

That shall be it. Man thats long. Take as much time as it takes. I'm in no hurry. I will add rep. It will also be highly appreciated.

Mucho <3 for LK

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
So you want a banner that looks like someone died in the bathroom?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Must of not been that hard Kaneanite, He did it right away it seems like.

Thank you LK. Exactly as I wanted it. Guess it could be precieved as if someone has killed themself in the bathroom. Anyways much <3 for lk cause he is the man.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
vcmstoner said:
Must of not been that hard Kaneanite, He did it right away it seems like.

Thank you LK. Exactly as I wanted it. Guess it could be precieved as if someone has killed themself in the bathroom. Anyways much <3 for lk cause he is the man.
lol, well the way you explained it, I imagined in my head(thats how I usually put together my graphics before doing them, right) a very clean, almost photographically realistic image, with realistic blood and shit like that. LK did good though. His is more grungy and not-so-real though. Which makes it easier. What you described is possible, but would take time to do....finding the white white white white ceramic tile, and the blood drops...

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kaneanite said:
lol, well the way you explained it, I imagined in my head(thats how I usually put together my graphics before doing them, right) a very clean, almost photographically realistic image, with realistic blood and shit like that. LK did good though. His is more grungy and not-so-real though. Which makes it easier. What you described is possible, but would take time to do....finding the white white white white ceramic tile, and the blood drops...
A very realistic, photolike banner would have been idealistic but would have probably been way to hard. I am happy with the results even if Oro doesn't like it. LK can try to make it realistic if he wants to. I stick with this though if he doesn't want to.:)

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I dont want to, it looked way better on my screen than on this (better) one...o welll

Reactions: vcmstoner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts