Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That thing with Tim White tonight made me laugh.

Just felt like sharing it since everyone else is bitching about it in the PPV section, sometimes you just have to laugh at stupid things like these.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
That segment was so stupid, it cannot even be laughed at. I know that Vince is losing his mind...but c'mon. That was so ridiculous on so many levels. Suicide because of the HIAC??? Weak. Vince needs to go on a long vacation, and regain sanity.

N

·
0 Posts
Thanks for ruining something, you fucking assholes.

Although I used to call Tim Brown (the wrestling 'reporter,' right) Tim White all the time since he's white like a ghost.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it, I think they should do more suicide segments. The next one should be with Vince cause it would make more sense.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Nitemare said:
Thanks for ruining something, you fucking assholes.

Although I used to call Tim Brown (the wrestling 'reporter,' right) Tim White all the time since he's white like a ghost.
You're welcome.

You should know by now, that's what I do. I kill all things enjoyable.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Get over tim white already

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
You guys are little pussy bitches. If you don't like a segment, that's that. Some enjoyed it while others didn't. You don't complain about that shit in soap operas, do you?

N

·
0 Posts
Apparently. Didn't you read the above posts, BB?

Nice. I soooo called WWE a soap opera.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
He not only killed his character, he killed himself! It was real, folks. Was not planned. You guys think it's just a segment? No. It was not scripted, planned out, whatever.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
That Tim Brown guy was a menace....in the chat rooms,he called himself a gay.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
^You think I believed him?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts