Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just a question? How many people here think Tiff has a chance to ACTUALLY win the women's championship this coming Smackdown? I am not quite sure she has the skills compared to Kelly, Layla, or Michelle, but we have seen Ms Fox recently win the Divas title, and so this makes me wonder. Stranger things have happened in the WWE. So opinions???

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
haha the SKILLS compared to Kelly? Kelly is awful, she HAS no skills.

Tiffany won't win though.

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
I doubt Tiffany will win *I haven't heard or read any spoilers yet so I have no clue* but saying Tiffany has no skills compared to Kelly is laughable.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Tiffany is much better than Kelly in the ring, in my opinion. That said, she isn't going to get strapped with absolutely no build. Kelly will win the title off Layla eventually, probably NoC.

·
Banned
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt Tiffany will win *I haven't heard or read any spoilers yet so I have no clue* but saying Tiffany has no skills compared to Kelly is laughable.
You Right that came out wrong.I should of said I can't see wwe putting the title on tiffany this soon when kelly been with them 4 years and so close to the title.I still think kelly winning the title soon it be stupid not to give her a run since the fans are behind her.

·
Fantasy
14,307 Posts
I have a feeling that Kelly and Tiffany is basically just a filler feud for LayCool til Beth comes back (or when a more credible diva comes to SD via trade or something).

·
Registered
9,040 Posts
It is an easy title defense for Layla, obviously Layla is keeping the title until Beth comes back which is not long-maybe around September.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm hoping Tiffany doesn't win the belt, it's fine where it is atm (well it's in 2 places I guess). The co-holder thing is really working, it's like the modern version of the freebird tag-team rule.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I have a feeling that Kelly and Tiffany is basically just a filler feud for LayCool til Beth comes back (or when a more credible diva comes to SD via trade or something).
They are filler. They offer nothing. Even if Beth comes back, she'll enter another meaningless feud against LayCool. Win, lose, draw, it still bargains nothing. Women's Division is shit right now. Need to brand the Divas on one show and a cruiserweight division on another. Put the Woman's stuff on RAW and cruiserweights on Smackdown.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
just another woman filler match, the writers over on smackdown are running out of ideas and what kind of matches they can have with the divas. they only have laycool and kelly and tiffany to work with. we seen it all pretty much, from laycool vs kelly & tiffany, layla vs kelly kelly, layla vs tiffany, mcool vs kelly, mcool vs tiffany, now they throwing in the belt just to try to make it different, we had layla vs kelly for the belt and now on friday, its layla vs tiffany for the belt, and after that, its probably going to be rinse and repeat with another laycool and kelly & tiffany match, poor writers , don't got anything to work with lol

·
Registered
9,040 Posts
just another woman filler match, the writers over on smackdown are running out of ideas and what kind of matches they can have with the divas. they only have laycool and kelly and tiffany to work with. we seen it all pretty much, from laycool vs kelly & tiffany, layla vs kelly kelly, layla vs tiffany, mcool vs kelly, mcool vs tiffany, now they throwing in the belt just to try to make it different, we had layla vs kelly for the belt and now on friday, its layla vs tiffany for the belt, and after that, its probably going to be rinse and repeat with another laycool and kelly & tiffany match, poor writers , don't got anything to work with lol
Well i checked the spoilers, looks like it's gonna get a little interesting.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
tiffany has zero chance to win the title. but then again why would she when they are obviously pushing toward kelly kelly getn the title. my question is why do people keep complaining about the divas division. it is what it. continuously complaining about it, isnt gona make a difference. they are called divas for a reason and the women's matches have always been the bathroom break for most wrestling fans.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
tiffany has zero chance to win the title. but then again why would she when they are obviously pushing toward kelly kelly getn the title. my question is why do people keep complaining about the divas division. it is what it. continuously complaining about it, isnt gona make a difference. they are called divas for a reason and the women's matches have always been the bathroom break for most wrestling fans.
Nonsense. Mickie James v. Trish Stratus might be the second-best match in ALL of WrestleMania 22 (after Edge/Foley). There were some FANTASTIC women's matches in 2000-2004. People are frustrated because of two things:

1. There are very few talented female wrestlers now.
2. With TWO women's titles floating around, being a champion means even less than it did before.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I like LayCool, but seriously Layla should have dropped it to Kelly at the PPV. They need to be pushed into a secondary heel role so that they can start building a new heel like Serena. A feud between her and Kelly could actually be interesting, if Kelly were to have won the title. Serena has a good heel look and is more than capable of carrying Kelly to a good match.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts