Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently looking into going to a TNA live event in Bloomington, IL. However, for me and another person to go, and to have seats in the surrounding bowl, it costs close to $100, not including the shipping costs for the tickets.

This, to me at least, seems outrageously high. Is this the usual price for their other events?

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was able to go to a WWE show a couple years back with my father, and that only ran us about $50 altogether. So I was a little suprised when checking out the price for two to a TNA event.

Maybe I ran the search for tickets wrong, but I was clearly looking at elevated seats (meaning they werent front row or floor seats), and it was very clearly in the bowl section of the arena.

If that truly is the price, then they need to tone them down a little bit.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
front row 50 each

2nd row 35 each

any where else 20 each
I'm pretty sure you are just pulling those numbers out of your ass...

I've never paid more than $60 for a TNA House show ticket and those were always for floor seats (once for front row which was very cool). If I had to guess you the search didn't work right. It happens to me all the time when I look on tickets.com for WWE show. I say I wanted the cheapest seats yet they still give me their best (and most expensive seats available). Your best bet would be to drive to the box office and get the tickets. No shipping and no service charges, which are always a killer.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure you are just pulling those numbers out of your ass...

I've never paid more than $60 for a TNA House show ticket and those were always for floor seats (once for front row which was very cool). If I had to guess you the search didn't work right. It happens to me all the time when I look on tickets.com for WWE show. I say I wanted the cheapest seats yet they still give me their best (and most expensive seats available). Your best bet would be to drive to the box office and get the tickets. No shipping and no service charges, which are always a killer.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it has to be something with the search engine on the site. I mean, if the Victory Road package is just under $100, then something has to be up.

I would drive to get the tickets, but that is quite a drive to just pick them up. I may try again tomorrow to see if I can find something better within the prices.

On a side note, are the house shows usually good, to anyone who has gone?

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
They're fun but usually a little too short for my tastes. Just don't spend a lot on a good seat and you fill get your money's worth. The first 2 house shows I went to were a blast but that was a few years ago. The most recent one I went to was about 2 hours long and only had 6 matches. Wasn't worth the $60 I paid for front row seats but it would have been great if I had paid $20 or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts