Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to my own draft and start my own WWE with new champions and their is a possibility that Evolution could be broke up or any tag team.Rosters up by about 1:00 today and first show tonight.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Dude this is like the 3rd or 4th thread you've started with a new show. Do one show and stick with it.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
^^^
Totally agree with you ADEngstrom!!!!!!!
Stop making so many threads or you'll get warning points!!!!
And besides your roster is late up!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
I just checked out how many threads you have started and then abandoned. Like adeng said make one, stick with it and if you feel its gone stale and want a second chance. I once did one on another forum it started out good then I had HBK kill Michael Cole and before you know every WWE superstar is dead. Shane got killed with some woman with tommy guns. Vince then blew here head off with a magnum. Shane killed Lesnar. I think Taker killed benoit,JBL and Earl Hebner but bruying them alive for no reason. Eugeen shot HH and Eric in the arm. He also killed regal, Gunn road dogg and Flair. People were firing Bazookas. Steph was a whore and was mainly with Kurt and Orton. HHH had a van which shot bloody missiles. I realised that it was dead and I started a new one. you see if it goes stale you give up and then you can start a new one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts