Wrestling Forum banner

Thumbs up Corre's new theme

2868 Views 33 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Certified G
I think the best so far
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
They changed again... what's that now 4. Well, I suppose its a good sign, shows WWE must really care since they keep trying to better it. Hopefully, this is a sign that they are in line for something good in the near future.

· Fear Me!
3,413 Posts
The one with "I'll be your enemy", or whatever it was at the beginning is my favorite Corre theme. I haven't heard their newest one yet but damn, this is the fourth time they changed the theme. They should have just stuck with the first one and been done with it.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
and the search continues .

· Registered
316 Posts
The one that says 'end of days' or something like that at the start was easily the best. You could tell straight away it was Corre. Now, totally lame entrance and cant tell who they are when the music hits because there is nothing catchy or memorable about it.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
I can't believe they changed it again. fpalm

I'm CONVINCED that this is a running gag at this point. Somebody in creative is pulling this stunt because they think it's funny. I've never seen anything this ridiculous.
The Corre should just start coming out to older entrance themes that belonged to other people each week. Has to be easier than remixing a new one every six days and it would have the same effect.

Next week The Corre comes out to this:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.