Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like three talents are slowly but surely coming back onto the roster again, as noted in this article here :

Wade Barrett – who has been absent for over a month – returned to defeat Zack Ryder for the first surprise.

Following two months out after dislocating his finger on RAW, Sin Cara also returned but was defeated by Alberto Del Rio in the second surprise of the evening.

The third surprise of the evening, although he previously announced that he was returning on October 16, Rey Mysterio returned to help Sin Cara after Del Rio refused to let go of his arm bar submission.
It's pretty good actually, as it would be nice to see some fresh faces involved in some feuds again I think.

Source : http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/three-returns-at-wwe-show-in-queretaro-mexico/

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
They were obviously going to have Cara and Rey appear in some capacity when in Mexico, but Wade is a nice surprise.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Wade, and Rey is some good newz. LOL BotchCara thou, couldn't even land the Swanton Bomb.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm really hoping for Christian to return, but he's not cleared yet ... as reported here :

WWE Superstar Christian was at the NXT tapings this past Thursday at Full Sail University in Orlando, Florida, and announced that he is still not cleared to return to the ring.

The former champion has been out since the September 9 edition of Monday Night RAW where he was attacked by The Shield in front of his home town crowd in Toronto, an episode of RAW which also had the return of his former tag team partner Edge.

The beat down was to explain his absence from television for the next few weeks due to a concussion he suffered.

Christian was supposed to return at this weekend’s non-televised live events however he was once again pulled from the shows.
Source : http://www.wrestling-online.com/wwe/christian-not-cleared-to-return-yet/

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Obvious Rey and Sin Cara were going to be on the tour but honestly who gives a fuck if Sin Cara is wrestling again. I know I should be happy Barrett is back but who the fuck cares hes just gonna get beat out all the time.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Obvious Rey and Sin Cara were going to be on the tour but honestly who gives a fuck if Sin Cara is wrestling again. I know I should be happy Barrett is back but who the fuck cares hes just gonna get beat out all the time.
Weren't they supposed to be repackaging Barrett? ... it's a shame his momentum stopped due to injury when he came back with the whole Barrett Barrage thing.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wouldn't be surprised if he was cleared weeks ago and WWE are holding back his return like they always do.
I've no idea why WWE would do that, I'm really hoping he gets a good title run soon though, like a final run or something, I'd love to see him hold the main championship belt or the IC belt, rather than the HWC or USC.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
I've no idea why WWE would do that, I'm really hoping he gets a good title run soon though, like a final run or something, I'd love to see him hold the main championship belt or the IC belt, rather than the HWC or USC.
Vince has never thought much of him thats why. The only reason he got his run in 2011 was because Edge was forced into retirement and who better to slot into Edges spot on Smackdown than Christian.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
Weren't they supposed to be repackaging Barrett? ... it's a shame his momentum stopped due to injury when he came back with the whole Barrett Barrage thing.
Yeah that story has been circulating for weeks now. I doubt they do anything with him. Come start of 2014 he would of been on the main roster for 4 years and hes probably meant something for about 6 months in that time and spent the rest being a complete failure.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
Rey needs to be incorporated into the Corporation storyline, keep him away from Sin Cara whose just awful. fitting Rey into that angle and getting him into those 6 man tags against The Shield :mark:

If Orton needs a filler feud as champion then Rey would be a very good choice.

·
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rey needs to be incorporated into the Corporation storyline, keep him away from Sin Cara whose just awful. fitting Rey into that angle and getting him into those 6 man tags against The Shield :mark:

If Orton needs a filler feud as champion then Rey would be a very good choice.
Ya know what ... I'd love to see Rey go up against The Shield actually!!!!

I wanted the whole Rey/Sin Cara match for a while previously, but I think it's just past it now with that.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Think I read Barrett is having Visa problems, so while working in America is a problem, Mexico is different. I'm sure Zeb is smiling and twirling his moustache.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts