Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Three-Way_Feud_Planned_for_After_HIAC_WWE_Creative_News_HHH_Buying_Big_Show_s_House.html

- It's been noted by several people within WWE that ever since Eric Pankowski left before SummerSlam, the booking has gone downhill. Pankowski, who was hired in February of 2012 as Senior Vice President of Creative and Development after a long career in Hollywood, was credited by many people for the great creative run that WWE had over the past year.

- For post-Hell In a Cell plans, it looks like the planned Big Show vs. Randy Orton feud will end up being a three-way program with Show vs. Orton vs. Daniel Bryan.

- The storyline where Triple H bought Big Show's house was lifted from CM Punk's DVD where he bought Joey Mercury's house when Mercury was having personal and financial problems.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
If Daniel Bryan wins at HIAC against Big Show and Randy Orton,he is going to come out super strong.Then people will have to find out a new reason to bitch about.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
At least it's an improvement over a potential Orton vs Big Show.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They really need to end Orton/Bryan at HIAC. No more 5 on 5 of multiman match.Just end it and get them away from each other

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
this is classic WWE!! They really want to piss the fans off even more. ha ha wow...
doesn't matter who wins the WWE Championship. they jsut need to end Bryan/Orton and NOT continue it in any form ( 5 on 5 or multi-man match) and get away from each other. They have been involved with each other since Late May.

·
Registered
158 Posts
another year with a triple Threat match in Survivor Series?,facepalm i want a Team Bryan vs Team Triple h.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
So that's why the writing sucks now, I knew that something happened around Summerslam... Well, thanks Eric Pankowski but giving us a great product, the best in almost one year

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
another year with a triple Threat match in Survivor Series?,facepalm i want a Team Bryan vs Team Triple h.
WWE Championship should be defended regardless of the program (this would be beyond stupid & over-kill; should be Orton vs SomeOne New/Big Show or Bryan vs Someone New)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Anyone can guess that big show vs bryan vs orton story is coming :/ bloody rumour sites load of tripe

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
Big Show in another World Title feud is the last thing the WWE needs. Also instead of Orton/Bryan again why not have a title tournament that can a) Bring relevance back to the title, b )Bring interest back to the product and c) Create some new superstars

·
Unlimited Potential
3,048 Posts
Hopefully it's not true. Not looking forward to it at all. I'd like to see Daniel Bryan feud with someone new if he wins the WWE Title at HIAC. They can go with the planned Big Show/Orton feud, I don't care. Just don't want to see Orton close to Daniel Bryan in any way, shape or form.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts