Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...but which is sexiest?

Should I make a matching avatar for one of these, or just stick with the one I've got?

They all still need a bit of playing about with, it was just to give an idea.

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I reckon the first ones too much like tha one uve got now...not too keen on tha orange one, so id go for numba 2.....

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
1'st ones too plain and the second one looks a bit messy. I think the third ones good, I like your current one too though.

Don't suppose you have all your old sigs do you? there was one i really liked when I first joined, it was all multicoloured n stuff. Very cool :D.

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Umm, I've got these ones.

The first one was one of the first ones I had, so I don't know if you'd have seen that. GP made it for me over a year ago now, I think.

The other two are ones I made myself. I can't remember which one's more recent, I think the smaller one. I had a similar one to the grey background one before the switch to vB3. That had a red background and a messy border. I appear to have deleted though.

Was it one of these?

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I tried it with text and it wasn't as good (because I'm useless at text, mainly). The general concensus at the time was that it didn't need text. It's that hot.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Flash said:
I tried it with text and it wasn't as good (because I'm useless at text, mainly). The general concensus at the time was that it didn't need text. It's that hot.
It would look even hotter if you used the text that LK picked out in that thread.

Yeah that was sexy.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Those two old ones of yours that you made are unreal Flash, I really like them. As for the new ones I'd say your current one is better than them but if I were to pick one out of the three it would probably be the second.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Probably the middle one, however I like your current one the most. How do you make them? Did you get PS or do you have Bryce? If you made them in PSP, you are amazing and I wanna know how you did them.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
just stick with the one you've got or if your if you going to change the banner you migjt want to change the avetar if you want my opinion I'd go with the.... 2nd one that looks the coolet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts