Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but which is sexiest?

Should I make a matching avatar for one of these, or just stick with the one I've got?

They all still need a bit of playing about with, it was just to give an idea.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
1'st ones too plain and the second one looks a bit messy. I think the third ones good, I like your current one too though.

Don't suppose you have all your old sigs do you? there was one i really liked when I first joined, it was all multicoloured n stuff. Very cool :D.

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Umm, I've got these ones.

The first one was one of the first ones I had, so I don't know if you'd have seen that. GP made it for me over a year ago now, I think.

The other two are ones I made myself. I can't remember which one's more recent, I think the smaller one. I had a similar one to the grey background one before the switch to vB3. That had a red background and a messy border. I appear to have deleted though.

Was it one of these?

·
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried it with text and it wasn't as good (because I'm useless at text, mainly). The general concensus at the time was that it didn't need text. It's that hot.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Those two old ones of yours that you made are unreal Flash, I really like them. As for the new ones I'd say your current one is better than them but if I were to pick one out of the three it would probably be the second.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Probably the middle one, however I like your current one the most. How do you make them? Did you get PS or do you have Bryce? If you made them in PSP, you are amazing and I wanna know how you did them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.