Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? Haven't done avatars, may do one to match the best one.

I think the first one is best, followed by the third. The BG on the second's okay, but the text is really, really poor on it.

Let me know what you think, and whether any of them are better/worse/the same as the one in my sig. And yes, I am quite keen on the scan lines today. Soooooo n00bish, but I'd be the first to admit that's what I am.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
they are all better then the one you have at the moment.

1. Don't like it, scanlines block the BG

2. Is cool, could be better with lees visible scanlines

3. I like the color, but there is too much black.

the text on all 3 isn't good

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any tips on texts then? Like what fonts to use (and where I can get them from)? Bear in mind I'm using PSP, and I have yet to work out how to put any kind of effect on text (if anyone can tell me that, that'd be good too).

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
www.dafont.com

and try to work with photoshop, it's really better. I don't know how PSP works, so I can't give any tips

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
PSP can do basically the same thing as Photoshop, but it takes longer and the final product looks more ameutur-ish.

Anywho, I like the third best. The text is kinda weird, but it's still decent. Go to www.dafont.com and download the Kazaa font, it's called Milkywell. For some reason, I think that might be cool with your name...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
or graphical godness

·
Registered
552 Posts
I can tell you how to make 3-D font using PSP.

Open a new image with a white background.

Put the text on using floating, it's at the bottom of the text window.

Effects, 3D Effects, Inner Bevel

Then just choose whatever you want, hope that helps.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
OZ your middle one in the little trio you made for Flash...the font seems to read Slash. Had to double look it at first. :)

Flashy, nice backgrounds. That part is good. As for the scanlines, you gotta stop using them in everything you make, or it'll get old fast. :) The only weakness is your text. Like OZ said, go to www.dafont.com and download some fonts that are eye-catching. As for effects for the texts, I'm not familiar with PSP, so I can't help you there. But if you ever download Photoshop, I can help you out then. <3

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
no it is flash and I think the font is diploma

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yes it is,but move the text a bit closer to the border I think

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
damn flash, that is really good, I lik it. The BG is cool and the border is cool too and the text is none other than great. put it in your sig

1 - 19 of 19 Posts