Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,304 Posts
awesome gifs...sara del rey is the best <3

· LIVE ACTION!
1,622 Posts
Her name's Taeler Hendrix, wrestled for NECW and Shimmer (?). I swear, watching that match from my seat, she about popped out of that outfit a number of times.

And SDR as always was looking stunning.

8/10

· Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Her name's Taeler Hendrix, wrestled for NECW and Shimmer (?). I swear, watching that match from my seat, she about popped out of that outfit a number of times.

8/10
She's shown up at ROH more than once, and NWA, but not SHIMMER.

It'd be cool if she did, though.

· Banned
919 Posts
Matt Hardy
Wow, that's original. You're possibly the funniest poster on this forum.

8/10

After a little searching, I've found the tubby in white is Sarah Del Rey. When I said "...in white" I meant the girl wearing white, not orange. Cheers anyway.

· Registered
218 Posts
Wow, that's original. You're possibly the funniest poster on this forum.

After a little searching, I've found the tubby in white is Sarah Del Rey. When I said "...in white" I meant the girl wearing white, not orange. Cheers anyway.
Thanks, Always nice to meet a fan. I can get you a signed 8x10 of my avatar for the low price of $15.

· Registered
329 Posts
And you use your magnificent humour as a defense mechanism. Aren't you a precious little flower?
Yeah, because using condescending talk as a defense mechanism is so much better.fpalm

Back on topic, these are awesome GIFs I love Sarah. I'm psyched about her match with Mickie James coming up in April.

· LIVE ACTION!
1,622 Posts
HAHA, my bad, I spaced out when I read the comment ... I fail.

Sara Del Rey isn't tubby ... she's thick ... and manages to pull off the thick look amazingly :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.