Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If a thread gets moved, where does it get moved too? Can
You still view it after it gets moved?

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
As far as I'm aware when a thread is moved the moderators here usually leave a shadow thread (A clone) of the moved thread so when you click the original thread in the location you posted e.g. in WWE General it will take you to the newly moved thread in e.g. RAW

To find out where it is, click the newly moved thread and check above the thread to see exactly where it is. E.g. this thread is located in:

Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, E-Fed, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums > Wrestling Forum Related > Suggestions & Help

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Some staff will leave a redirect that expires depending on how long they set it for. Leaving a redirect is annoying for staff as we can still see them after they have expired. VS have set it up that way, no idea why.
If it gets moved to the Dumpster then non-staff members won't be able to see it anymore.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I usually make the bone-headed mistake of leaving a direct to something I've moved to the dumpster. :(

I'm an idiot like that sometimes.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I've found lately, last 4-5 months, that I haven't been able to clear redirects. They don't show for members so it's no issue for them but staff see them and they shit me. I don't leave redirects anymore and haven't found it to be too much of an issue. If it's a half decent thread it will be found.:D

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
That's a good idea, Rajah. The redirects can get annoying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts