Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year i really enjoyed the show and had a couple of thoughts feel free to add your own.

1.Nice setup and all those troops and their families made it seem like huge event.

2.Diddy did a great job and normally i can't stand the guy (He can't dance for shit:lmao) But the best diddy moment had to be seeing big show carrying him and also him posing with orton and cena.

3.I thought trace adkins did ok, im not a country music fan so maybe somebody might have a different opinion on that one.

4.The matches were pretty good Swagger Kofi and Ziggler don't get enough credit.

5.Watching cedric all i could think was "God i miss bernie mac a real king of comedy".

6.For once Hornswoggle didn't annoy me.

7.The arm wrestling challenge was more interesting than the whole Edge/Kane feud:no:

8. To all the "upper class" snobs who feel it's an embarrassment to have rasslin as entertainment for the troops, they don't seem to mind it and at least the wwe is actually doing something unlike yourself:flip.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Kane arm wrestling match was funny. Always liked puffy (yes i still call him puffy)so i liked that part. Tribute to the troops is pretty much the best thing WWE does behind make a wish. They deserve every bit of entertainment they got and more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts