Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Clark finally debuted with arguably one of the weirdest gimmicks I have ever seen. Reminds me a lot of a younger Goldust but with twice the athletecism. Everything That I see about this guy screams at least midcard level and for someone so new to the business without any special physical qualities, thats pretty damn great. He needs to have a feud with Goldust before Goldust retires.

Reactions: jacobrgroman

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Seems like a really REALLY bad gimmick from WCW in the 90's. He needs to come up with a new gimmick STAT!

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts
The kid's only 21 so he has time to develop. Didn't he use that gimmick in a challenge for Tough Enough?
I could be wrong. As for the gimmick, I like it but it needs to be backed up with personality.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,067 Posts
sounds almost as bad as Kizarny.

Reactions: Prayer Police

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I'm ok with the gimmick! This type of thing is all about the build and the booking. Unfortunately, the WWE booking is terrible. Perhaps he will have a good run in NXT, tho.

I will agree that this is a mid-card gimmick and will be very hard to break main event. Nothing wrong with that, a strong mid card is highly important.

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
Doesn't matter if it's a low ceiling gimmick, he's 21 and I think he showed alot this week in terms of ability.

I really like his ringwork for a shot squash.

Reactions: jacobrgroman
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.