Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first of all I am a huge fan of the Predator series. Now in the new movie Predators we are introduced to these new Predators called Black Super Predators. They are bigger and meaner than the normal ones. In the movie we see only 3 of them. Their leader has been named MR. Black by the people that made it. It is also called the Berserk Predator by some.

We see MR. Black the most so I am wondering what you guys thought about the design of the new predators. It took me a hell of a lot of time but I finally found a bunch of pictures of Mr. Black.

Tell me what you think. Do you still think the classic Predator's are better, or do you like these new ones more?

These are all pictures of the leader of that group, Mr Black.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
uh, well, i didn't really notice much of a difference. maybe it's been awhile since i've seen Predator, but i thought the design was relatively the same, just looking a little flashier thanks to new technology.

i was also too busy being intimidated by Adrien Brodys muscles.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I prefer the old school ones myself.

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
The new ones look pretty scary but I still dont get what's so super about them. They were about the same size as the normal one when they were fighting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts