Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He seems to be disliked by most people there. And attempts to show off unnecessarily.
Michael Hayes is annoying at times but doesn't overdo it.

As for guests of course Flair is the biggest douchebag there is. I lost all respect for him once he made fun of Shane Douglas working at Walmart. Flair the wwe charity case making fun of someone who's making an honest living. Damned insecure prick has to bring people down to feel good about himself before he breaks down in tears.

Thoughts on this show's hosts and guests?

·
Butter My Arse
11,753 Posts
They had nearly all the episodes on YouTube, not sure if they're still there. Hayes seemed to be on nearly every episode but didn't seem to hate the guy. Flair was an insufferable prick who never shut up about himself. Had some real great guests like Foley, Patterson, JR, Nash and Slaughter amongst other. I learned many things I never knew about beforehand.

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts
Love it! It was my favorite show when I had Classics On Demand, and it's one of my favorites on the network.

·
O.G. Hulkamaniac
572 Posts
I didn't watch these until I got the network and I've watched them all that are available on the network and love them, especially the one with piper they were telling behind the scene stories and what not, good show. Would love to see more. And yeah like everyone else, felt Flair was/is ridiculous. I'm a Flair fan but if you had to imagine how a negative real life flair is just imagine it because that's pretty much how he seems to act.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I love it, I really enjoy these shows a lot!!!! Watched them a while ago.

Michael Hayes does annoy me though, whenever they're talking about something he seems to often bring himself into it and being all about him, yet they're not even talking about him, but other than that, yeah it's great! :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I love them but like people have said, Flair is insufferable. Hopefully they film new ones and hopefully Flair is not invited

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
I don't take anything Flair has to say seriously. He's always there to put others down and stroke his ego. His book is proof of that.

- Vic

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Michael Hayes is fine, but I do remember one episode where he is just a total douche. I think he go in everyone's face about nothing. He also seems to think he is the best thing to happen to wrestling, ever... Which is annoying but they all seem to stroke his ego.

The rest of them are fine. I love the show, it's great to just lay down and listen to.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I love it, I really enjoy these shows a lot!!!! Watched them a while ago.

Michael Hayes does annoy me though, whenever they're talking about something he seems to often bring himself into it and being all about him, yet they're not even talking about him, but other than that, yeah it's great! :)
Thats really all anyone can do is give there own side to the story and inject there own Point of View.

The only one who went off the deep end IMO was Flair. But Flair is just a sad old legend who gave everything he had to the business and sacraficed his family. I blame a lot of Flairs problems on his lack of ability to walk away and McMahon forcing him to retire.

Piper I thought too hard on Mr. T calling him the worst celeb ever. Really dude was the biggest TV star, played football, worked out and was a body guard. He was legit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts