Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,257 Posts
Hilariously bad.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Awful. To think this came right after his classic with Shawn Michaels at Mania. This was the best they had.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Terrible angle. It was clearly in poor taste, but that wasn't what bothered me. The whole premise for the angle was simply nonsensical.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I was about 12 at the time so I found it hilarious.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I'm not sure what WWE were thinking with this bullshit storyline. It was embarassing to watch and was a waste of Kurt Angle - who was on a serious hot streak at the time. Terrible, terrible, terrible.

·
Career Ender!
422 Posts
I've never been a fan of Booker, WCW/WWE/TNA I thought he sucked all over

Kurt was awesome lol,

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I still remember seeing those episodes of SD when my friend and I were in an...altered state, and I honestly thought that I was hallucinating. I needed for him to confirm to me that Kurt Angle had, in fact, indicated that he enjoyed beastiality. One of the weirdest storylines not featuring Robocop ever.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I personally forgot about it...call it me blocking this angle out lol.

For anyone complaining about PG WWE or TNA in 2010...I submit this alongside Katie Vick...jeez

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I remember thinking it was really weird, but I remember that Angle would bring Sharmell into the ring and put her in sexual positions to taunt Booker T. It was very odd, but many of Booker T's storylines were odd or terrible, so they all blend together for me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
So the storyline goes like this: Kurt Angle wanted to make hot donkey sex in the butt with Sharmell and get Booker T mad. Who booked this crap ? Kurt Angle's worst storyline in his entire career and i think it's the only one. At least Angle was playin his role very well.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
just got to this point for the first time...

jesus!!! okay, i finally found my thresh hold for something that's too disgusting for me. poor kurt

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,398 Posts
ITS TRUE ITS TRUE :angle

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
Storyline that somehow travelled through time from 2015.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts