Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
30,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[

This is the best picture I could get of it (Gallows shirt).

AJ had it on his tights tonight with the words The Club and Anderson and Gallows were also wearing new attire. A big improvement on those terrible white ones.

I'm guessing they'll be wearing the shirts with it tomorrow.

IMO it's decent but the name is just garbage. Don't think it's temporary like some thought it was.

The Club is a thing lol :lol

Update

·
Baby Yoda
30,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish WWE would just work out something with NJPW so they could use Bullet Club and then maybe cross promote. Would be interesting for sure and sound a lot better to see BC running in two promotions and make them a lot more legit within WWE.
The Bullet Club has huge name value.

With the original name, logo and proper booking, those shirts will be flying out the door.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It will be the Balor Club soon enough

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Wish WWE would just work out something with NJPW so they could use Bullet Club and then maybe cross promote. Would be interesting for sure and sound a lot better to see BC running in two promotions and make them a lot more legit within WWE.
I would like to see some WWE/NJPW cross matches, but I doubt New Japan wants to work with WWE, after they swooped in & signed AJ, Gallows, Anderson & Nakamura.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I don't think that NJPW would have any issues with them using it given the fact that Vince and Inioki have had a friendship for a long time now

The problem is PG though.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
I would like to see some WWE/NJPW cross matches, but I doubt New Japan wants to work with WWE, after they swooped in & signed AJ, Gallows, Anderson & Nakamura.
Possible but imagine how good it would be if WWE sent over some if it's talent for a minor exchange, guys likes Ziggler and Ryder among the few could do well working in Japan, they wouldn't even need to be high on any sort of card, just get over. Would be nice to have a few fresh faces if even for a few months.

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Possible but imagine how good it would be if WWE sent over some if it's talent for a minor exchange, guys likes Ziggler and Ryder among the few could do well working in Japan, they wouldn't even need to be high on any sort of card, just get over. Would be nice to have a few fresh faces if even for a few months.
If I remember correctly, NJPW said the only WWE guys they're interested in are Cesaro & Ziggler. In all honesty, I would love to see some NJPW/WWE cross-over shows, just for the potential of matches.

But, it sadly doesn't look possible. :mj2

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I really do like the logo, looks very cool.

The name though... dear god.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts
If I remember correctly, NJPW said the only WWE guys they're interested in are Cesaro & Ziggler. In all honesty, I would love to see some NJPW/WWE cross-over shows, just for the potential of matches.

But, it sadly doesn't look possible. :mj2
Honestly if they're not going to do anything with Ziggler or Cesaro WWE letting them go to Japan to promote WWE and put on a great show would benefit both NJPW, WWE and the wrestlers themselves. WWE can bring them back when they need some fresh blood in the HW title or WWE title scene. (If HW title comes back) It would be better than having them languish around the midcard.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.