Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Nobody really has talked about it much, but do you think it was appropriate to have Reigns have his first loss on Feb 3rd, to the Big Show?
It wasn't his first loss, but it was his first loss in a very long time in a singles match. I think it was dumb because it made no sense because Big Show didn't really gain anything from it, and if and when Reigns loses in the future, the loss could have meant that much more.

·
Registered
712 Posts
It was stupid.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Was that the same match where Reigns was coughing up phlegm he was so gassed?

But yeah it was a stupid decision, I mean they sacrificed Reigns to the fucking Big Show, and they sacrifice Reigns for basically nobody. I don't understand why they insist on pushing this joke who has been past his best for about 15 years.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I think it was just a story thing (Rollins costing him a match) and they never had the fact he was undefeated in singles competition (Outside the forfeit due to injury which doesn't really count) in their mind.

Had they played it up they could have given Reigns some more momentum yes. Giving it to Show was pointless yes and they might as well have given it to R Truth... in fact just feed all the streaks to R truth because even though he is a jobber he is oddly given things now and than. Have him randomly beat Rusev next week by roll up, and Brock the week after (note that the Rusev one is very much possible).

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Nah, but can't blame WWE stupid ass

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Meh it didnt hurt him at all and casuals forgot and dont give a fuck so its nothing to complain about.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.